FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Private chefs get list of things their client eats and doesn’t and how they like it prepared. Cudi prob had all that on his list for breakfast with instructions he likes his eggs well done and not running. Private chefs aren’t just going into a clients crib and whipping up what they want however they want like it’s their private restaurant :lol:
Yeah pretty sure a chef is also a time/convenience thing. I mean who wants a fancy expensive meal for every meal? We bangin on eggs and bacon?

Private chefs get list of things their client eats and doesn’t and how they like it prepared. Cudi prob had all that on his list for breakfast with instructions he likes his eggs well done and not running. Private chefs aren’t just going into a clients crib and whipping up what they want however they want like it’s their private restaurant :lol:
Which is why I said Cudi on a budget obviously. There’s a whole part in the vid where she talks about the specific almond milk he is particular about.

Still don’t change the fact the meals made are not elevated to private chef standards.

I’m pretty sure I saw her buy some ore ida or McCain fries for Wayne. Cmon now

Fam might as well get his mom or grandma to do all that but maybe that’s a bit cultural on my part.

Yeah pretty sure a chef is also a time/convenience thing. I mean who wants a fancy expensive meal for every meal? We bangin on eggs and bacon?
At least give me an omelette

If not might as well fly out Ocky or Habibi.

I know we are talking about food but everyone in my area hire someone to maintain their lawn and when I say maintain all they are doing is watering the grass and running the lawn mower a few times over a patch of grass. Some don’t even have grass. This is literally a 10 min job but no one do it in my area.
I see that around my way as well

Like once a month in the spring and summer some Mexicans are hired to do one neighbor and next thing they doing most of the block and several others.

My thing is I probably don’t see a comparison to cooking. Definitely don’t see it as a chore in the same vein.

Last edited:
Which is why I said Cudi on a budget obviously. There’s a whole part in the vid where she talks about the specific almond milk he is particular about.

Still don’t change the fact the meals made are not elevated to private chef standards.

I’m pretty sure I saw her but some ore ida or McCain fries for Wayne. Cmon now

Fam might as well get his mom or grandma to do all that but maybe that’s a bit cultural on my part.

At least give me an omelette

If not might as well fly out Ocky or Habibi.
I’d bet good money cudi and Wayne asked for their food that way and that chef can finesse a plate if she had too. Private chef cooks to their clients not how they want. if they wanted a omelette they would have asked the chef for one

Last edited:
I’d bet good money cudi and Wayne asked for there food that way and that chef can finesse a plate if she had too. Private chef cooks to their clients not how they want. if they wanted a omelette they would have asked the chef for one
You seem to be thinking I’m saying the private chef should cook w/e she wants. I’m not :lol:

I’m mostly saying Cudi and Wayne trash and have trash palettes and are wasting it. Also in reflection it don’t make her cooking look especially appealing cuz it’s w/e they want.

It’s like Donald Trump wasting the presidency ordering KFC and McDonalds everyday for 4 years :smh:

I also look at it as outsourcing things you don’t want to do and can afford to have people do it for you.

I told my wife there was no way I’m going to hire a cleaning person. Finally I cave and it was the best thing ever. We only had someone come in 2x then Covid hit. It was worth it to me, I was able to focus on other things. By the way I clean very well but it’s exhausting especially with kids.
Man a cleaning person is a godsend. especially if you have kids. I look at it like this...you will either pay with your time/convenience/money.

If you can get one of those back by paying for it why not?

Funny Cudi so specific about almond milk but no dambs given on all the other processed/non organic/natural foods being consumed.

If I can afford a private chef, I want all my food organic, nothing processed etc. Hell i'd even see if I could find a local farm and or dairy to get all my foods from.

quick snack during a layover in chicago...this stuff is damn good

1661972115492.png

1661972150904.png
Stuff is crack. Garret popcorn is good too.

Last night - Greek Prime
IMG_20220831_194401~3.jpg

At work management arranged a Labor Day catered pizza lunch for us earlier. It was a fantastic idea & much better than our regular ole bbq's we have. Aqua E Grano were who they went with. It was delicious handcrafted pizza, ngl. Ingredients were super fresh & it all worked out so well.

Margherita slice- fresh mozzarella, san marzano tomato sauce, basil
Pesto- heirloom tomato, fresh mozzarella
Spicy Diavola- san marzano tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, olives, chili peppers, hot honey, sumac
White Truffle- sautéed mushrooms, gouda, aged parmigiana, chive, white truffle oil

The Spicy diavola & white truffle were my favorites. The hot honey was an excellent compliment to the fresh mozzarella & olives which gave it such a unique taste that I've never tasted before. White Truffle slice was legit too with super soft mushrooms, robust gouda & the truffle oil was everything on that slice.

20220901_121514.jpg
20220901_122205.jpg
20220901_122230.jpg
20220901_122234.jpg
20220901_122811.jpg
20220901_124055.jpg
20220901_122802.jpg

Those mini pizza ovens are so hot right now.

Had people selling pizzas out their backyard during the pandemic

Back
Top Bottom