Atlas Steakhouse - 24oz NY strip Prime, cheese fries, and mushroom gratin

20220716_200403.jpg

More Jerk fries from Halal Bros w/ mac & cheese

20220625_195511.jpg
20220626_044811.jpg

Made some BBQ hot wings

20220630_010504.jpg

Last edited:
Good choice. I think for regular consumption/shakes 7-9 are all good. For banana bread #15 is the best choice.
Hell yeah. When you’ve got a #15 you’re dealing with a piece of fruit way too ripe to simply eat on its own/use for a shake.

So instead of letting the fruit go to waste and throwing it away, you can make banana bread with it.

Hell yeah. When you’ve got a #15 you’re dealing with a piece of fruit way too ripe to simply eat on its own/use for a shake.

So instead of letting the fruit go to waste and throwing it away, you can make banana bread with it.
Yup, too ripe & too soft to eat on it's own. My sister in law let's them intentionally get to a stage 15 & than she'll use em & make the most killer & delicious banana bread I've ever had with chocolate morsels in it.

I am thinking about glue that is intentionally injected into a variety of genetically modified animals... that is not digested and become tumors before those animals become food... being constantly unconsciously eaten by humans... and having that glue accumulate, stick to, and not be digested... by the body of humans. I am thinking about that glue accumulating in the body of humans over a lifetime... eventually becoming tumors... in the body of humans.

I am thinking about glue that is intentionally injected into very specific areas of a variety of genetically modified animals... that intentionally causes deformities in those animals... that when eaten as food... cause very specific deformities in humans.

I am thinking about why Health was a second semester 7th period elective in High School... and not the foundation of my education from Kindergarten.

I am thinking about people who are dying too early... because they ate too much bad meat... which over a lifetime accumulated inside of their body... pierced an organ... and caused them to bleed to death from the inside out.

I am thinking about constantly being served genetically modified chicken turnovers, cham sandwiches, and cheese burgers at lunch during my entire K-12 tenure.

I am thinking about grey hair... being hair... that has grown through glue.

I am thinking about men with bald heads... having glue stick to their crown chakras... causing their hair plugs to close.

I am thinking about glue being intentionally being put into hairspray, hair gel, and hair grease.

I am thinking about melting glue.
1658254342019.gif

Some interesting fusion foods I came across in the city but haven’t had the opportunity to try yet.

Jerk Chicken Banh Mi

Jerk Shawarma Poutine

Last edited:
Some interesting foods I came across in the city but haven’t had the opportunity to try yet.

Jerk Chicken Banh Mi

Jerk Shawarma Poutine

Chris jerk is good. I dunno about the poutine, i dont fw poutine in any variation but their chicken is good.

Pringles' texture has always been horrible.

Lays Stacks > Pringles.

The best line of Pringles was when they had the tortilla chips. This was about 4-5 years ago.

These were so damn good.

Back
Top Bottom