FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.25.09 PM.png

:lol:

Oh, don't trip, I ate my usual three servings of fries. I was able to gorge on two servings either before the burger came or before I started eating the burger. That's why they weren't pictured, because they were already in my stomach.

Most of the locations I go to cater to my demands to eat fries early. It's just that one location that implemented a f'd up policy that deviated from how most of the other locations cater to me. Hopefully, they change the next time I visit after I lodged a complaint about them.
“cater to my demands”

You a ruler of a country or sumn b?

Oh, don't trip, I ate my usual three servings of fries. I was able to gorge on two servings either before the burger came or before I started eating the burger. That's why they weren't pictured, because they were already in my stomach.

Most of the locations I go to cater to my demands to eat fries early. It's just that one location that implemented a f'd up policy that deviated from how most of the other locations cater to me. Hopefully, they change the next time I visit after I lodged a complaint about them.
Are you worried that you come off as low class by demanding to get your fries before your meal?

Are you worried that you come off as low class by demanding to get your fries before your meal?

Why is it low class? So I can't have a preference with how I eat? You can feel free to be a robot or sheep and let them dictate how you eat at a restaurant. If I can take advantage of a reasonable request, then I'll do it since it benefits me as a paying customer.

If they're free with an order, why not try to fill up without having to order anything else? Having unlimited fries also eliminates the urge to have any appetizers in addition to saving money.

Why is it low class? So I can't have a preference with how I eat? You can feel free to be a robot or sheep and let them dictate how you eat at a restaurant. If I can take advantage of a reasonable request, then I'll do it since it benefits me as a paying customer.

If they're free with an order, why not try to fill up without having to order anything else? Having unlimited fries also eliminates the urge to have any appetizers in addition to saving money.
I’m not a sheep.

I take my shoes off in the restaurant despite their policy.

I went to this place in sarasota called Columbia, they had some fire cubans.

I'm sure you Florida guys know, they got a bunch of locations.

Someone pointed out how it's weird how the whopper is bk's signature item but doesn't have cheese. I always added on cheese and bacon.

Back
Top Bottom