FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So how do you know you still like IT?
I’m pretty sure if I found a soft serve ice cream place close to me that service and clean their machines daily, I would order a vanilla swirl with sprinkles and still enjoy it.

P.s - I don’t seek out soft serve ice cream anymore because of a news report way back how dirty employees keep the machines, also the main reason why I don’t get milkshakes or drink from soda fountain machines anymore. I’m weird like that.

Last edited:
Stop beefing in the food thread, it’s not that serious my guys. Enjoy your Sunday.
That's the thing: it isn't. I made a silly comment, Anton got in his feels, couldn't roll with the punches or brush it off, posted his degree like the stable genius he is, and here we are.

This all boils down to dude not being able to laugh at himself a little. This was never serious, but he's doing his damndest to make it serious because he won't allow himself to be poked fun of by someone he deems "unexceptional."

That's the thing: it isn't. I made a silly comment, Anton got in his feels, couldn't roll with the punches or brush it off, posted his degree like the stable genius he is, and here we are.

This all boils down to dude not being able to laugh at himself a little. This was never serious, but he's doing his damndest to make it serious because he won't allow himself to be poked fun of by someone he deems "unexceptional."

Man get the he'll on. You came at me now you wanna play the "not serious" card. :lol:

En tu aula papi.

Man get the he'll on. You came at me now you wanna play the "not serious" card. :lol:

En tu aula papi.
Yes. It was a non-serious ribbing over a word that you spelled wrong.

If that's what you consider "coming at you," I don't know how you get through life handling actual confrontation.

This is you not being able to let go of your ego over a misspelling of a word. That's about as non-serious as it gets.

What tf happened in here. I turn around for one second
giphy (1).gif

Yes. It was a non-serious ribbing over a word that you spelled wrong.

If that's what you consider "coming at you," I don't know how you get through life handling actual confrontation.

This is you not being able to let go of your ego over a misspelling of a word. That's about as non-serious as it gets

Lol and you kept the back and forth going papi. All this didn't happen in a vacuum. You could've just ended it when I said it was a typo but you wanted to have a back and forth so I obliged you. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom