FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Have a reservation at Carbone in about two weeks. Had a to cancel a few times bc of covid, then other stuff coming up on the weekends, so I’m really looking forward to making this one. Any must-haves @xxpizzo ?
gotta get the spicy rigatoni from what ive seen and heard..

is your RSVP in Miami or NYC

My first attempt at making sushi. Mostly mackarel and some shrimp. Tastes OK but the presentation needs work. One ended up being a big sushi sandwich. Made my own spicy mayo.
20220119_162602.jpg

20220119_162335.jpg

Another thing one of my friends from out of town said that people aren’t use to having Jamaican beef Patties at pizzerias where that’s a staple in NY. And then you can make it pizza style by cutting it open and putting tomato sauce and cheese in the middle.

Another thing one of my friends from out of town said that people aren’t use to having Jamaican beef Patties at pizzerias where that’s a staple in NY. And then you can make it pizza style by cutting it open and putting tomato sauce and cheese in the middle.
Never heard of a beef patty pizza. Is it good tho?

Cheese and pepperoni beef patty :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom