FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Lil sampler. Filet mignon, mashed potatoes, penne a la vodka, asparagus, green bean casserole:
3F8BA801-AF6D-4514-BD39-976D1FD06DC5.jpeg

I had a trifecta with eating dinner at restaurants this week leading up to Christmas. I had successful errands each of those days, so I decided to eat outside so I wouldn't have to come home late and have dinner really late.

I had dinner at Red Robin on Monday evening. It's the Royal Red Robin burger I usually order with extra patty and cheddar cheese substituted for American cheese.
IMG_5756.JPG

I had dinner at Black Bear Diner on Wednesday evening since it was literally on my route going home when I was leaving that area. It's the first time I ever ate there too. That chain clearly has an affinity for bears based on their gimmick.
IMG_5763.JPG
IMG_5764.JPG
IMG_5766.JPG
IMG_5770.JPG

The chicken soup that I chose instead of salad and cornbread they brought me before the meal.
IMG_5757.JPG

I had the Bigfoot Chicken Fried Steak. I chose mashed potatoes and onion rings as my two sides.
IMG_5762.JPG

And I had dinner at Lucille's yesterday evening for Christmas Eve. A $10 off a $30 order promo code got me to come in. I took the chicken home, so it's going to be my dinner this evening.
IMG_5772.JPG

Back
Top Bottom