FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Just something tells me I wouldn't like it.

There are so many different types of curry though. How would you know if you haven't tried some of them? :smh:

Indian, West Indian, Thai, Japanese all have very unique flavors. You're missing out

Is Taiwanese chicken superior too? Gonna be by a place that sells it tomorrow. Probably gonna give it a shot for lunch.

When I eat Indian food it's either basmati rice or naan "bread' not both. I don't double up on carbs.

Last edited:
20210811_231412.jpg

Snack. Trader Joe's shrimp tempura.
Fixed :lol:

Also it’s wrong. You eat both. Next going to tell us you eat pizza with either sauce or cheese but not both.

If this was directed at me this is not a good analogy.

Pizza is a mix of very different ingredients sauce is sauce and cheese is the fat. I don't eat pizza then eat breadsticks, it's too much redundancy on the carbs. I rarely eat bread when I go to Italian spots it's just too much.

Besides the Indian places I order from give you the option of either rice or naan not both :lol: :lol:

I haven't been to a buffett since the pandemic started. How is it there, do you have to wear a mask every time you go get food?

Yes - everybody is wearing a mask at the buffet. It wasn’t many people there. Most people hardly touch the salad bar. Every time I got up, I was the only person there.

It’s not like Fogo when I went to in New Orleans, you had to wear a glove every time you got up. Too much work.

Even the servers and host wore mask.

Brazilians are wearing masks even outside waking. It was strange at first because nobody wears it outside in the States.

Dismissing ALL curry is wild as hell.
Just something tells me I wouldn't like it.
What do you think that something is?

Curry is simply a Spice that comes in different varieties that is usually presented in the form of a stew.

Do you mess with stews?

I would personally start with Jamaican (Or Caribbean) Curry Chicken to see how you like it.

Last edited:
I'm learning more about curry, I didn't grow up with eating a lot of it. It's been hit or miss for me but I've found some things I like.

Yea quality varies. Which one did you like?

Japanese curry is probably my favorite then a toss up between the different types of Indian and thai.

Dismissing ALL curry is wild as hell.

What do you think that something is?

Curry is simply a Spice that comes in different varieties that is usually presented in the form of a stew.

Do you mess with stews?

I would personally start with Jamaican (Or Caribbean) Curry Chicken to see how you like it.
Only stews I eat would be those my father/mother cook(Nigerian), don't think any of them have curry in it. Guess I'm just not the most adventurous eater.

Japanese curry was solid to me! I had it made a little spicier.

I had a Thai Coconut Curry that I wasn't a big fan of, was a bit sweet to me.

You probably got some generic Thai curry. Was it red, green, panang, massaman?

Yea Japanese katsu curry is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom