FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Uber Eats drivers are the worst. Ordered yesterday, and never got my order. Got the notification that the driver was on the way so I'm at my front door waiting while looking at the tracker.

I watched this dude drive right past my door and never come back. Like what the ****? Called the restaurant to see what happened to the order and they told me he never picked it up. I figured that was the case since I've never gotten an order from there estimated to arrive so quickly.

Not sure what incentive there is on the driver's side to do that. Third time it's happened in the last two months. Benefits I get with the app is the only factor that brings me back
I had almost the exact same thing happen except I know she had my food and I tried several times to call her and text her so I know it was deliberate. Put in a ticket with Uber, they were literally like "yea I can see how that might be upsetting. We at Uber care about customer satisfaction." Like a free 5$ gc, half off service fees on my next order, anything, they were just like, "we can understand how that might have inconvenienced you. We'll refund your money on your order that was never delivered. Should see it in 48-72hrs"

Oh yeah :pimp:
Time to eat!
781B0F14-B9EA-4752-90B2-512E4F70B8F6.jpeg

This here grilled chicken club with Colby jack and honey roasted bbq sauce is 🔥
Who knew eating healthy could taste so good :lol:
Almost got a milkshake
But I said no no no
Let’s stay on course

Aight, at this point you need an intervention man. :lol:

I feel like we've hyped you up to the point that you will end up in a hospital.

Not that I believe in the, "You are better than that claim"

But

Telling someone that for using steak sauce (reason mentioned) INSTEAD OF eating steak from Red Lobster (or even GOING to Red Lobster) is kinda funny.

Just a Funny part of the whole plot to shame.

Not that I believe in the, "You are better than that claim, Red Lobster is fine.
Not that I believe in the, "You are better than that claim, Red Lobster is fine.

But

Telling someone that for using steak sauce (reason mentioned) INSTEAD OF eating steak from Red Lobster (or even GOING to Red Lobster) is kinda funny.

Jemele gone Jemele

i remember liking their biscuits. i can't remember the food. it's been at least a decade plus. red lobster is frowned upon down here.
do you eat there?

I don't think I have eaten at Red Lobster within the last 15 years.

The last time I went was ONLY to prove to someone that RL wasn't as good as they hyped it up to be. (When they were a child)

They agreed.

But

Jemele gone Jemele
He be funny sometimes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom