FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Even characterizing Long John Silver's as a place to get "seafood" is being kind.

And I like the idea of fish and chips more than I actually like it. Just gets kind of monotonous fast for me. I never finish a place when I order fish and chips.
Fish and Festival >>>>>> fish and chips. Man I need a trip to Hellshire beach post-maxine.

*Not my pic.
7fab29e3a5722790e2800fbacc2a1411.jpg

I'd get an A&W root beer float before anything else on their menu.

There was a Long John's with KFC by me but KFC only now. Never had it so I don't miss it.

There use to be a long john silvers by my college. Never had it cause everyone said it was trash yet absolutley none of them have tried it either. I actually don't know a single person that has been there. Yet we all call it trash. :lol:

Damn this is wild
I'm checking out long john silver's menu
They have a side called crumblies lol
It's basically small bits and pieces of batter
WTF?!
They are selling the leftover pieces after they fry the fish LOL

Watch out, some dudes will fly out to your city if you disrespect their beautiful Taco Bell.....

I threatened to divorce my wife for making me eat Taco Bell when we went to LA, it was late we should've just taken our @$$es to bed, I don't care if it was close and all that was open. Ended up throwing whatever nonsense I ordered away.

To add insult to injury they didn't give me the extra taco sauce I ordered to make the food more bearable.

I still haven’t used that Cheesecake Factory gift card
Today might be the day I use it for lunch

Have you used it yet?

I threatened to divorce my wife for making me eat Taco Bell when we went to LA, it was late we should've just taken our @$$es to bed, I don't care if it was close and all that was open. Ended up throwing whatever nonsense I ordered away.

To add insult to injury they didn't give me the extra taco sauce I ordered to make the food more bearable.

How could she MAKE you eat Taco Bell? finessence finessence - :smh:

Last edited:

Tuna creations :pimp: . That stuff is so versatile, I keep like 10 packs in my pantry at all times. Its good for salads and sandwiches.

Why she keeping her vitamins and nuts in the fridge?

My wife snacks on cheese by itself and I've always thought that was gross, but I suppose it really is a thing. I thought only Steve Urkel did that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom