FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

should always assume IT is American Wagyu if random restaurants sell "wagyu burger'.

Yes.

I'm sure some folks didn't even know there was a such thing as All-American Waygu. :lol:

Small lunch today
A14FAF5C-4566-4FD9-84E9-CF61BA6CB338.jpeg

crispy bacon on too

Man you gotta start putting some news paper or something down when you eat at your desk. :lol:

Not sure where else to post this but Chick-Fil-A has to be the best run business in America, most efficient for sure. This is a well oiled machine. Impressive always. I get there today. Line is 46deep, I was in and out in 6 minutes, drive through. In fact I had my food 2minutes Prior to exiting the property.

Not sure where else to post this but Chick-Fil-A has to be the best run business in America, most efficient for sure. This is a well oiled machine. Impressive always. I get there today. Line is 46deep, I was in and out in 6 minutes, drive through. In fact I had my food 2minutes Prior to exiting the property.

Yeah but what did you get?
How many sauces did they put in the bag?
Eating CFA without some kind of sauce is a crime in certain parts of the country
I know right?! It’s crazy
But it’s true

BRO! These fugg Nuggets didn't put sauce in MY BAG! WTF

edit: Luckily my office mate had some on deck. Thank the Gods

Still never been chik fil eh since they came up here. Last time i had it was probably 2012

Back
Top Bottom