FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

87267FDE-E798-4303-9F8B-538BF241D06E.jpeg

62A1B67D-EC39-4A85-A909-005867E30785.jpeg

cacio e pepe again

Do you have training?

Are these one offs or you cook like this recently?

Cooking for one or a family?

Sorry for all the questions but people like you and Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios are always making grade A restaurant level lookin dishes.

Again, you keep elevating these folks when you have the power to do the same.

Koop, just test stuff out. You got the juice man. No bull!

Dinner at RPM Steak tonight
River North, Chicago

Coal roasted king crab, had 2 orders of this. So good
Tomahawk steak
Crispy Brussel’s sprouts
“Millionaire’s” potato (cheese and truffle on a twice baked potato)
Cookies and cream sundae

4E522432-74C7-4104-925C-E759CF5777BE.jpeg
whats this in the black plate?

My girlfriend has a step sister that’s a chubby chaser, to put it lightly. She’s only 31, but is on her second marriage because her first husband was over 500 lbs and died of a heart attack at 27.

Now the new husband is almost 600 lbs and is trying to apply for disability because he’s starting to have trouble with mobility. He hasn’t seen a doctor in over 3 years, but when anyone asks she’ll say he has nothing wrong with his health. They’re trying to have a kid, but at this point in time he can’t physically have sex so they’ve been using a turkey baster to make it happen.:sick::smh: All the while the step sister has gained over 150 lbs since they’ve been married, which has impacted her fertility.

Last I heard the stepmom (girl’s biological mom) went over their house for dinner and excused herself because the dude ate an entire buffalo chicken pizza, a dozen wings, and drank an entire 2L bottle of Pepsi in one sitting. She’s disgusted by the marriage but feels like her hands are tied on the matter.

I have yet to meet this fella, but it sounds like he might not be around long enough for it to happen.

Should have drank a diet soda.

One buffalo chicken pizza, one dozen wings, and one 2L bottle of Pepsi at a time.

Pretty much. Constant consumption of stuff like that with basically no real activity to burn calories. Plus it probably helps to be genetically predisposed to obesity.

Basically, sit around and eat, a lot, and do nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom