FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Arby's is fast food man, not a real delicatessen. I appreciate it for what it is, but I only eat there when I have coupons because they be taxin.

Also I do not like gyros from Mediterranean places. I used to date a girl from Athens... and gyros to then are like hot dogs to us. I'd rather have one at a greasy hole in the wall from Chicago with 6 inches of bullet proof glass between me and the workers with one if those little turn styles where you get your food.

What happened to steak n shake?
They used to be open 24 hours
Now I think they close at 10pm now
Their burgers are ok
My favorite milkshake was the double chocolate fudge but they got rid of it for some stupid reason

Freddie's happened. His old *** came through, did exactly the same thing and managed to charge twice as much for the same ****. **** has to be a front and dude is a drug kingpin or something.

Speaking of fronts
2 brand spanking new high tech state of the art car washes opened up within 2 miles of each other in my neighborhood
They are charging like $15 a month for unlimited car washes or something like that
Free vaccums and mat cleaners with free air
I think both are owned by the cartels lol

Speaking of fronts
2 brand spanking new high tech state of the art car washes opened up within 2 miles of each other in my neighborhood
They are charging like $15 a month for unlimited car washes or something like that
Free vaccums and mat cleaners with free air
I think both are owned by the cartels lol

Finish Line?

Pastrami with Swiss in a club roll from Katz Deli for dinner yesterday. What’s not shown is the bite mark on the other side of the sandwich. Lol
1B143A95-72DF-4CB7-BAF9-EA45ADA0A2C4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom