FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I haven't tried a ton of different deep dish spots
But my favorites are lou malnati's and pequod's

Deep dish is rated properly at the bottom of the pizza hierarchy

I’d say pizza in Italy is better than what can be found most places
Feel like the 95 corridor from Philly to Boston is probably the exception to that. Wealth of great pizza. I've never been to Italy but can't really imagine anything there being particularly better.

Added meat to a vegetable pizza yesterday, was good even if it doesn't look :lol:

Attachments

• 20210308_180446.jpg
    20210308_180446.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20210308_180459.jpg
    20210308_180459.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 20210308_180457.jpg
    20210308_180457.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 94
At first yes, and it is aproximately what I have done, but as I got 2 pieces to eat, doing it I just spreaded out what I have crumbled to be sure it would be cooked enough because this pizza is thin, so you can't let it too long in the oven

Feel like the 95 corridor from Philly to Boston is probably the exception to that. Wealth of great pizza. I've never been to Italy but can't really imagine anything there being particularly better.

The Northeast is the exception with great pizza everywhere, but it gets shaky fast when you start moving South or West. I agree a NY or New Haven slice can be as good or better than what you'll find in Italy

US pizza has improved a lot over the years, and while you can find good examples in any major metro area it's not the norm. Italy is just tiny in comparison, with more of an emphasis on quality, and the freshest ingredients

Damn haven’t drank an energy drink since we were doing jaeger bombs in college. Used to chase it with rockstar :lol:

I used to work with this cat that would put a 5 hour energy into his monster energy drink. Wild lol

Damn haven’t drank an energy drink since we were doing jaeger bombs in college. Used to chase it with rockstar :lol:

I used to work with this cat that would put a 5 hour energy into his monster energy drink. Wild lol
Prolly should check on dude :lol::lol::lol: that sounds wild as hell

Back
Top Bottom