FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Signature Select Ultra Thin Frozen Pizza.
If you live where there's a Jewel grocery store then I highly recommend this frozen pizza. It's Jewel's brand. I've tried just about every frozen pizza in the area and this to me is by far the best out there. Super thin, crisp, and flavorful. Doesn't have that cardboard crust taste and honestly tastes better than some of the small pizza joints in the city. The supreme is good but this particular sausage tomato Ultra Thin is the best imo.
23soles 23soles rooster rooster
IMG_20210216_191344__02.jpg

IMG_20210216_192544__01.jpg

IMG_20210216_190401__01.jpg

I chose to rehash cooking ribeye steak with mushrooms, onions, and garlic this evening from 2 days ago. I experimented this time around by stopping the usage of the cast iron press much earlier. It looks like I was able to make sure I didn't feel like it was overcooked by doing that. I think I finally found a method to cook steaks with these ingredients.
IMG_4965.JPG
IMG_4966.JPG

So one of the only things I’ve been able to eat recently that I had a craving for. It’s something we call asopao de pollo. Basically it’s like a really thick chicken stew not really sure what the heck to call it 😂 basically rice and chicken with a bit of liquid. Might not look great but tasted bomb
C2466009-2A1D-4C1E-A973-96C36FFFDE52.jpeg

I think I'm going to go with red garnet or gold sweet potatoes to cook with steaks more often. I somewhat prefer the taste of that combination. It's also much less preparation time with peeling and slicing the potatoes.

I'll still cook steaks with mushrooms, sweet onions, and garlic occasionally. But it's just way more preparation with all that cleaning and slicing with the mushrooms, and all that peeling and slicing with the onions and garlic. I'm basically only to go with those whenever Ralphs mails me coupons for mushrooms occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom