FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Marinating my sirloin for tomorrow night's birria tacos
See ya in 6 hours.
The smell in this house 😤😤😤

Birria tacos came out AMAZING. TOO DRUNK off the Casamigos to post

tenor (7).gif

Damn that's bad timing. What are you gonna do instead?
Still hitting up Levain for cookies. Probably gonna grab a buttered roll at Goldberg’s across the street while I’m there. Other than that we’re gonna grab pizza somewhere else and probably grab wings and fries from the Gig Shack.

We talked about going to a vineyard too, but I’m somewhat indifferent to the idea.

Found a dope Japanese supermarket in the cut. Gonna try my hand at making ramen for this cold *** weather. Any tips? I’m gonna put thin sliced ribeye in mine.

Japanese market was dope. def going back...felt like a Japanese Trader Joe’s

Meats for the ramen
29700025-868C-48C1-8CDE-4897F481DFBA.jpeg

sausage on milk bread. Bread was great. Sausage was mid.
4D263768-9699-4786-B895-1038BF6575BE.jpeg

Curry bread 🔥. crispy bread with a curry filling.
3147FB51-0EC4-4D46-A822-91BA59EDDACC.jpeg

Matcha cream puff
5C1805F6-38D3-4D4D-BDE6-BB5D61D68EBC.jpeg
You make your own ramen? Process for the broth? 👀

You make your own ramen? Process for the Roth? 👀
No I don’t. Haha. This will be our first time trying it. Just decided to Google a recipe and go for it. Just found this Japanese market and it inspired us. Plus the cold *** weather. Took a while cause I couldn’t read anything and all the English words were in small print at the store.

No I don’t. Haha. This will be our first time trying it. Just decided to Google a recipe and go for it. Just found this Japanese market and it inspired us. Plus the cold *** weather. Took a while cause I couldn’t read anything and all the English words were in small print at the store.
Use google translate. Just point the camera at the label/words and itll translate it to english

Back
Top Bottom