FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Mission BBQ's Wings are cool. Nothing special. If you are going to be waiting all day to eat them you might be disappointed.

The Brisket is solid. (Moist(Wet)/Sliced)

Banana Pudding is good.

Damn, local pizza spot near me doesn't deliver anymore. Stuck between Domino's, Papa John's, or Pizza Hut. I don't ming domino's too much, but I wanted wings too and all of their wings aren't that good :smh:

Damn, local pizza spot near me doesn't deliver anymore. Stuck between Domino's, Papa John's, or Pizza Hut. I don't ming domino's too much, but I wanted wings too and all of their wings aren't that good :smh:
Why dont you pick it up?

Rice, Corned Beef, and Eggs
IMG_20210207_105426__01.jpg

Last edited:
My dinner at Red Robin yesterday evening. And I got 15% off my order automatically applied because I'm in their Royal Rewards program. The promo expires today so I decided to have dinner there yesterday.

I got a Monster Sauteed 'Shroom burger instead of my usual Monster Royal Red Robin burger. It has mushrooms, garlic, and I forgot what else in it. I substituted provolone cheese for nasty a%$ Swiss cheese. I had garlic Aioli sauce put on it to make it tastier because the default ingredients are a little bland for me. The server told me they're supposed to charge for the sauce, but she hooked it up for me since she's familiar with me thankfully.
IMG_4949.JPG

My dude stays at Red Robin’s!
I ain’t mad , their burgers are good and bottomless fries is a no-brainer

Don’t know how he can put down a milkshake after a burger and fries doe

Dude, I think it's overpriced everywhere with restaurants in general. Unlimited fries are incentive for me to eat there honestly. They also have incentives for me with buy 9 burgers, and get 1 free along with a free burger for your birthday month as I previously posted.

I also eat at Islands occasionally, but only if they have a triple points, or also double points promo to expedite getting a free burger. They rarely have discounts though. They also have unlimited fries too.

Most restaurants are overpriced with smaller portions and they don't offer unlimited whatever. I doubt I'll ever eat at a steak restaurant again in my life because they are too damn expensive for a plate. I learned how to cook steaks at home since lockdown life started almost a year ago after I got some cast iron cookware. And I save a hell of a lot of money, especially being on food stamps.

I normally have 2 baskets of fries, or sometimes 1.5 baskets depending on how my stomach intake is that day, along with the fries that come with the burger at Red Robin. I mentioned I try to eat like a Rottweiler.

Dude, I think it's overpriced everywhere with restaurants in general. Unlimited fries are incentive for me to eat there honestly. They also have incentives for me with buy 9 burgers, and get 1 free along with a free burger for your birthday month as I previously posted.

I also eat at Islands occasionally, but only if they have a triple points, or also double points promo to expedite getting a free burger. They rarely have discounts though. They also have unlimited fries too.

Most restaurants are overpriced with smaller portions and they don't offer unlimited whatever. I doubt I'll ever eat at a steak restaurant again in my life because they are too damn expensive for a plate. I learned how to cook steaks at home since lockdown life started almost a year ago after I got some cast iron cookware. And I save a hell of a lot of money, especially being on food stamps.

I normally have 2 baskets of fries, or sometimes 1.5 baskets depending on how my stomach intake is that day, along with the fries that come with the burger at Red Robin. I mentioned I try to eat like a Rottweiler.

Yeah Red Robin is decent to me. The Burning Love burger with the jalapeno bun>>>
Also their honey mustard is the best honey mustard you can get...anywhere

Yeah Red Robin is decent to me. The Burning Love burger with the jalapeno bun>>>
Also their honey mustard is the best honey mustard you can get...anywhere

I honestly couldn't eat that Burning Love burger because my threshold for spicy foods is weak as hell. I've contemplated trying it, but I better not. I'm surprised I can ingest hot sauces like Tabasco and Red Rooster for some odd reason. 😆

I don't know why my dumba%$ cooked steaks with chili previously. I even had habanero with them like an idiot, and they did get my stupid a%$ hard! 😲

Back
Top Bottom