FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Burns burger shack from the iconic 44...had a side of sweet potato fries but the kids ate them all...wanted bbq but the line was crazy....

20201010_153146.jpg

Yo those apps are wild expensive. Out of curiosity i added a big mac combo to my cart, med fries and drink... $18
I guess you are paying for the convenience. Couldn't/Wouldn't be me. I don't mind traveling plus I wouldn't trust yall delivery dudes. (No disrespect)

I guess you are paying for the convenience. Couldn't/Wouldn't be me. I don't mind traveling plus I wouldn't trust yall delivery dudes. (No disrespect)
Nah i feel you, im the same way. I used it for the first time the other day cuz i realized i had a promo and the spot i wanted to get lunch from was a bit far from work. I wouldve used up most of my lunch break driving there and back.

Funny enough it said they werent open yet on the app, even half an hr after they opened so i went with a diff place.

Nah i feel you, im the same way. I used it for the first time the other day cuz i realized i had a promo and the spot i wanted to get lunch from was a bit far from work. I wouldve used up most of my lunch break driving there and back.

Funny enough it said they werent open yet on the app, even half an hr after they opened so i went with a diff place.
The apps lie too.

Tell you a place is closed when they're open. Tell you something is sold out when it ain't. Etc.

Yeah I tend to only do Uber eats if their is a promotional offer or I have rewards

You can use things and be critical of them
1602395745423.gif

being critical is different than lying to get your money back each time :lol:

EDIT: i see the post i quoted didn't come thru. edited my post :lol:

Last edited:
being critical is different than lying to get your money back each time :lol:

EDIT: i see the post i quoted didn't come thru. edited my post :lol:
Lying?

I'm just being financially responsible and economically frugal.

I'd pay full price if absolutely nothing was wrong with my order AND it came on time.

oh gotcha

1602396696432.png

:lol:

hey man, like homie said, do you *shrugs*
I don't see the issue here.

I claim my orders are missing something cuz they are missing something;...... a reasonable price.

You're my mans but you deserve to be shot! Drivers probably only get tips that's why I always tip at least 8 buckson every order.
Nah.

Drivers get paid on every order they take and complete regardless even if they deliver the wrong order or are hours late. They can only lose money if they do something wild foul or illegal and not lie about it.

Plus I wont even get in to how some drivers steal your entire order, eat some of your food, run other errands instead of directly delivering your order, and lie to the company about it to get away with it, etc.

I simply make uber or doordash or grubhub not rob me for subpar service.

Also never tip.

Last edited:
If you have a Chase CC you get free delivery with DoorDash for at least 12 months.
Been using the app several times a week. I’ve never had any issues with any of my orders.
It’s convenient as hell when it’s not expensive.

Back
Top Bottom