FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

KFC new fries a level under Popeyes, just lacked seasoning. Got it with the tenders meal yesterday. The biscuit was soft, enjoyed that the most.

E9638E69-BBFC-424A-A820-2CC9BD0504FA.jpeg

roaming rooster. Best chicken sandwich in the game.

hate driving here tho causethere be too many pot holes and ****. Always feel like my tires are gonna blow out

I got catfish nuggets on my mind.

Dont know what to pair it with.

Fridge lookin dry as hell lol.

Food52 is a sick channel. I like how they dont talk much and just show how the dishes are made. Less chat, more food.

Popeyes > caines but they are still cool.

the problem with Popeyes is they are always on some bs. Some only take cash and or their credit card scanner is always broken or something.

Other day I see a Popeyes, swang my big *** truck into the mall parking lot find a safe spot out of the way to park. Walk over, of course I can’t go in the lobby because the lobby is closed because the police like to cause riots here. So I gotta walk my *** through the drive through. Order go to pay. “My bad we only take cash” 0]

that’s like an every day occurrence at Popeyes. So then I gotta snake my truck out of the lot and run over some bushes and I still didn’t get any food.:emoji_cry:

Damn I want some roaming rooster
But there’s only one location....

strong username to post correlation

E9638E69-BBFC-424A-A820-2CC9BD0504FA.jpeg

roaming rooster. Best chicken sandwich in the game.

hate driving here tho causethere be too many pot holes and ****. Always feel like my tires are gonna blow out

Wish i knew about this place while i was in DC last year

Anyone have some recipes for a whole chicken? I’m gonna smoke one on my bbq but I don’t really want “bbq” flavored chicken, I want like garlic, herb

So far I’m just thinking salt, pepper, garlic, lemon garlic seasoning, oregano. Idk what else :lol:

Anyone have some recipes for a whole chicken? I’m gonna smoke one on my bbq but I don’t really want “bbq” flavored chicken, I want like garlic, herb

So far I’m just thinking salt, pepper, garlic, lemon garlic seasoning, oregano. Idk what else :lol:

season it like kofta. That would be :emoji_fire:

My dads from Iran we had that 2x last week for his bday :lol: had kofta chicken and beef koobideh. that’s a good idea tho I’ll keep that noted. Probably gonna grill again later this week too

:lol: yeah you’re probably sick and tired of that then.

throw it in some walkerswood.

I’m in chicago
I ain’t roaming that far lol
Was checking it out online
Everything on the menu looks good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom