FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tried my hand at bubble and squeak. Delicious!

1590504485500.png

Im sure this is one of those foods that looks terrible but is amazing. Like Egusi

Not likely. There has to be a line between being introspective and having to treat adults like my little princess.
Holy ****, did I step on your poodle's paw by accident or something? What the hell happened to "If i've ever said anything to anyone, real life or here that wasn't warranted, i'm truly sorry."

ISn.gif

Someone help me out here, I genuinely don't know what my man here took umbrage with or why he took that personal. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican translate.
Listen man, just b/c your secretary couldn't get you your robusta coffee beans directly from the forest of Ethiopia this morning doesn't man you can treat me like this. And don't you dare try to drag DC or Gary Coleman into this. They have nothing to do w/ this. This is between Mark and Marik debacle!

Had pop eyes for the first time yesterday. Got a spicy sandwich no pickles and a 2pc spicy with fries. It was all good

I liked the sandwich, I just wish the breading was spicy not just the sauce. Mine barely had any so it wasn’t spicy at all. If it was like that it might be better than cfa cause of the crunch/texture

Firire (Talapia w/onions and other spices)

20200526_144732.jpg

Plantains

20200526_144828.jpg

Yassa Chicken

20200526_144749.jpg

I don't know.

Might of snuck someone's else's order in there.

Looks like a bowl of onions with a chicken leg sticking out.

Also came with a box of rice which I'm guessing it goes to.

20200526_144849.jpg

Killed the fish first since that can't really be reheated.

FANTASTIC!

Had to get in there with my hands a little bit to get some the meat around the bones.

Not nearly as boney as I anticipated.

Lots of good hunks of pure meat came off, then I flipped it over and ate the other side.

The tail was surprisingly not boney.

I'd you think I'm touching the head you got me ****** up.

Not there yet.

Will be back for more reviews and will be back to the restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom