FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

B3358FFB-E118-472E-838B-34C84D3CBB19.jpeg

Some crispy spicy chicken katsu I ordered. Never seen it like this, had my soul & lips boiling

You couldn't be more wrong fam. I always see them priced at $5+ (if that makes a difference).
Yea, I always see Turkey Hill Products (as a whole) as one of the cheaper brands.

They are also the most common in terms of being on Sale.

Hmm, Sweet Potato waffle fries. Those look good as hell man.

Is Looney's owned by someone UMD affiliated?
Nah he's not. Think he went to Towson.

They have great fries though. Their regular ones are fantastic, and the sweet potato waffles are even better. Just don't go with the steak fries, which is a dumb decision in itself.

Cool.

How is it going for you?

What has been the toughest thing for you to give up?

great.
i think its almost a year now.

i didnt really like most of the stuff it restricted in the first place so i didnt miss anything too much.
theres also alternatives to the things you cant eat and i find new interesting recipes all the time.
i guess rice was the hardest thing to give up being filipino, but ive perfected this way of making cauliflower rice so well that i prefer it over regular rice now.

ill probably stop soon

great.
i think its almost a year now.

i didnt really like most of the stuff it restricted in the first place so i didnt miss anything too much.
theres also alternatives to the things you cant eat and i find new interesting recipes all the time.
i guess rice was the hardest thing to give up being filipino, but ive perfected this way of making cauliflower rice so well that i prefer it over regular rice now.

ill probably stop soon
In the year, how many times have you "slipped up."

What changes have you noticed in your body. ( Pause )

i dont think ive ever slipped up. maybe once or twice with pizza.

lost more weight than my goal.
feel better during runs.
more muscle definition.

pretty much just got in better overall shape.
i dont think this diet is sustainable long term tho.

the cabbage recipe you posted was clutch.
ive tweaked it several times and its always good

Back
Top Bottom