FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Spread for the family last night. No spoons harmed in the process:

0-1.jpg

Assembled plate with fresh grass clippings:
0-2.jpg

Buttered roll in the AM:
0-3.jpg

Carry out! Support local biz!

business is booming man. :lol: people come out after a week to pick up a burger and forget how to sign a receipt. :lol:

we had some dude picking up food and saw all the beer taps and his eyes lit up.

“can I have one???”

:lol: yeah man it’s on us if you can slam it quick and leave. “

been doing 3k in sales, a regular night is 7k but that’s with booze sales and a full menu and full staff.

business is booming man. :lol: people come out after a week to pick up a burger and forget how to sign a receipt. :lol:

we had some dude picking up food and saw all the beer taps and his eyes lit up.

“can I have one???”

:lol: yeah man it’s on us if you can slam it quick and leave. “

been doing 3k in sales, a regular night is 7k but that’s with booze sales and a full menu and full staff.
Y’all real ones if y’all are giving free beers to those who ask! :nthat: No I’m not telling anyone.

we gave out hella booze, some people came and filled up growlers. :lol:

All the opened bottles of wine we gave away too because it’s just gonna go bad and none of us really drink.

mplsdunk mplsdunk How stressed out are folks in general?

I’ll be real I’m not concerned, I feel like the cats already out of the bag now and we’re gonna just have to let it run it’s course. We started quarantine too late and “social distancing” just just some Disney **** to make you feel like you’re doing something.

most people who come in aren’t tripping. Some people don’t want to sign their receipt so we just do it for them. Overall though most don’t care at all, I think they accept the risk since they are going out.

one guy had us set the food outside his car door while he sat in it. :lol:

What’s the difference? Everybody still goes to the grocery store, gas station, cops disease covered boxes from amazon half these people are in the office still.

to go food isn’t gonna make or break us.

What’s the difference? Everybody still goes to the grocery store, gas station, cops disease covered boxes from amazon half these people are in the office still.

to go food isn’t gonna make or break us.

Everybody's prep ain't the same.

I'm just limiting the amount of people touching my food.

Boxes and gas stations can get that hand sanitizer.

Not sure if that's the case for food.

I feel you.

I guess I just feel like unless we’re all living in a biodome we’re getting it anyways.

I’ve been doing take-out pretty regularly since Coronaworld kicked off in earnest. In part for convenience and in part to support small local businesses. I’m just putting my trust in them that they’re doing all the right things as far as sanitizing, hand washing, etc. If that trust is betrayed, welp...

yeah I mean I hope so. They all should be washing their hands on the regular and not breathing on the food regardless.

Back
Top Bottom