FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

7B5FE230-0BB7-45C8-B6C4-206114F1009A.jpeg

I love when I get the Chipotle employees that don’t give a **** about they job :emoji_heart_eyes:

Ole girl behind the counter wasn’t feeling it. Could hear it in her tone. I was like yeah bae, give me attitude while you stack my bowl.

I got a free piada today because the dude forgot to charge me, I told him he just laughed and told me it’s all good. :pimp:

Ugly Delicious S2 dropped today. Feel like everybody in here would enjoy the show if you haven't already watched.

u eating it out the pot
and on the carpet is WILD
do u need us to call cps or something
The floor is more comfortable.
I just glanced at 3 different chairs I can sit in so I'm clearly choosing to do this.
Why I make another dish for myself to clean if I can just eat this good ol mac n cheese out the pot?
I'm subjectively objectively suggesting that you please buy this over Krafts if you like luxury.

The floor is more comfortable.
I just glanced at 3 different chairs I can sit in so I'm clearly choosing to do this.
Why I make another dish for myself to clean if I can just eat this good ol mac n cheese out the pot?
I'm subjectively objectively suggesting that you please buy this over Krafts if you like luxury.
i make my own from scratch

Back
Top Bottom