FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

96A0BC10-7712-42AD-B63F-76AB6E85120E.jpeg

Baked chicken
Looks promising. Show us a pic of the final product.

Did you try to sear the skin at all before introducing any liquids? Chicken looks anemic and the sauce seems like it reduced down to a burnt caramel onto the pan.
The Chicken is way skinnier than the normal store purchase ones (belcampo). I rubbed it down with salt, bay leaf, garlic, onion, and grape seed oil. Taste pretty good. I had to end up making gravy for it though

Won't be a next week if you catch salmonella from that undercooked bird
Surprised you ate that because typically you put meat with no color in front of a Jamaican and it's like someone with the coronavirus just walked in the room.
yall killing me. It taste good man! And this bird is not undercooked. Need a little more color - yes. Undercooked nah.

The Chicken is way skinnier than the normal store purchase ones (belcampo). I rubbed it down with salt, bay leaf, garlic, onion, and grape seed oil. Taste pretty good. I had to end up making gravy for it though
Not one of those ingredients have ANY Melanin in them. :smh:

yall killing me. It taste good man! And this bird is not undercooked. Need a little more color - yes. Undercooked nah.
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Real talk though like Comparison Ford Comparison Ford said lower the heat on that pan next time, so you let the sauce caramelize instead of burn. That'll also give your bird time to get some color on the skin, if it's still a problem, take it off of direct heat and put it in the over to finish cooking.

Anyone that makes smoothies needs to have a gallon zip lock bag of cut/frozen bananas always on deck.

No need for ice if you use frozen fruit.

Sometime I want to switch it up a bit so I rather not have a big bag of different fruits frozen together. Last time I did that it was hard to separate the fruits I wanted versus not ones I didn’t need at the time. Maybe it’s my freezer but I normally end up with a big clump of fruits together. So I freeze the fruits the night before for single serving.

Sometime I want to switch it up a bit so I rather not have a big bag of different fruits frozen together. Last time I did that it was hard to separate the fruits I wanted versus not ones I didn’t need at the time. Maybe it’s my freezer but I normally end up with a big clump of fruits together. So I freeze the fruits the night before for single serving.
Yea keep things segregated ( Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee ) because you nevet know when you need a specific fruit.

Back
Top Bottom