FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1580964945691.jpeg

ran through a few of the locations yelp
seems ok
if ur used to places like that
seems like it wont be anything spectacular or different
yall should try
beatrice inn next year

We’ll see how it is tomorrow. Hopefully us dudes arent paying for a lackluster steak dinner.

I’ve been to Beatrice Inn. Wonderful place. And near my apt as well. Lol

mind giving me a quick review of the service
and what u got
and review of what u got
and any pics if possible

Went there last winter. We got lobster cocktails and chicken liver pate for starters. For the main course we got the duck flambé. It was FANTASTIC. Everything was great but the duck was on another level. And we got a bottle of Herb Lamb Cabernet Service was excellent and I tipped 30 percent.

Don't have pics, sorry bruh.

Went there last winter. We got lobster cocktails and chicken liver pate for starters. For the main course we got the duck flambé. It was FANTASTIC. Everything was great but the duck was on another level. And we got a bottle of Herb Lamb Cabernet Service was excellent and I tipped 30 percent.

Don't have pics, sorry bruh.
yeah the duck is what i always planned to get when i go
thanks

With this particular pattie being flavored I don’t feel need to add anything extra. The company used the proper amount of bbq flavor for me. Good tasting stuff on my favourite cheap set of buns. Patties can be found out your local Aldi.

I planned on having tea w/ this, but I ran out teabags, so I got creative b/c I wasn’t running to the store and I wasn’t wasting 3 teaspoons of sugar water.
The drink turned out to be... okay. A good option to have. However, if someone I just met tried to “put me on to it” I would keep them at distance. I wouldn’t recommend it nor would I oppose it.
1580968052564.jpeg

With this particular pattie being flavored I don’t feel need to add anything extra. The company used the proper amount of bbq flavor for me. Good tasting stuff on my favourite cheap set of buns. Patties can be found out your local Aldi.

I planned on having tea w/ this, but I ran out teabags, so I got creative b/c I wasn’t running to the store and I wasn’t wasting 3 teaspoons of sugar water.
The drink turned out to be... okay. A good option to have. However, if someone I just met tried to “put me on to it” I would keep them at distance. I wouldn’t recommend it nor would I oppose it.
1580968052564.jpeg
i have an EXCELLENT kool-aid recipe
lemme know if u want it

EDIT: actually ive posted it in this thread

first things first
DO NOT JUST ADD SUGAR TO WATER + KOOL-AID
make a simple syrup
mix 4 cups of sugar
to 6 water
heat over medium heat till sugar dissolves
place in fridge to kool
then we gonna start with the ice cubes
ice cubes are key to perfectly balanced kool-aid
use fruit punch flavor for ice cubes
because the flavor blends with any other flavor
as does lemonade and pink lemonade
but follow the directions
on the packet
then pour into ice cube trays
then place in freezer
NOW
lets start on the kool aid
get a gallon container
i usually use a a giant mason jug
or empty milk carton
fill up 3/4ths with cold water from ur water dispenser
use these great flavors
latest

hard to find flavor but if u dont have it or cant find it
use this instead
large_2a7d3497-4e85-4a51-8b0d-f21274b49cf1.JPG

along with
13519602.jpg

and
71hi4hNuu-L._SY355_.jpg

then pour the rest with your simple syrup solution
and either shake ur milk gallon container
or stir ur mason jug container continuously
for 45 seconds
get u a nice glass
pop in ur frozen fruit punch kool-aid cubs
then pour ur kool-aid
and enjoy

Havent had kool aid in yearsssss. Favorite flavor is orange. Man thinkin about that got me remembering back being home for summer break, sipping on some kool aid and snacking on dunkaroos while watching cartoons.

Sometimes I miss being a kid with no responsibilities except for homework. :lol:

8C8CAB36-B03B-4FF5-AB3C-0E23E68423AF.jpeg

idk where all the bison goes, you can’t see it or really taste it but you can taste the seasoning I used in the sausage. All you can see is the currants and walnuts.

the bread tastes like Christmas. :lol:
Then why not just season the bread
With the seasoning used for the bison

1580968052564.jpeg
Hold up.

You were gonna make tea. Forgot you had no tea bags. Already made the sugar water? How? Did you boil water, add sugar, stir and then realize you had no tea bags? Or did you add sugar to water and then boiled it?

Anyway so not to waste the what I assume is hot sugar water you broke out cherry koolaid, ground cinnamon, and vanilla extract? WHY? Did you let it cool?

If you really drank that I'm surprised that by itself didn't give you bubble guts. Hot cherry koolaid with ground cinnamon :smh: and vanilla extract

i did
and that can still be read as him making bison sausages to
put in bread
not to mix into bread
so i ASSUMED he was making homemade sausages to make a sausage sandwich
so shut up
You simply rationalized your low comprehension. I understand how fragile your ego is so I'll allow IT.

Hold up.

You were gonna make tea. Forgot you had no tea bags. Already made the sugar water? How? Did you boil water, add sugar, stir and then realize you had no tea bags? Or did you add sugar to water and then boiled it?

Anyway so not to waste the what I assume is hot sugar water you broke out cherry koolaid, ground cinnamon, and vanilla extract? WHY? Did you let it cool?

If you really drank that I'm surprised that by itself didn't give you bubble guts. Hot cherry koolaid with ground cinnamon :smh: and vanilla extract
No. I thought I had 2 peppermint tea bags left. I didn’t realize until after I placed the boiled h2o and sugar in my cup. I then went to go get my teabag and saw there was no teabag. After I realized tea was no longer a option I looked over and saw a kool aid pack that must’ve been there for years. Why I say this? Well the kool wasaid no longer cocaine, it was crack. Since crack is wack I tried to break it down w/ the alleged hot tea water.

Since I initially wanted tea and ran I tried to restore the feeling. The vibe. Listen... I was the man in 96, okay? Lovely. Boom. So I sprinkled a lil cinnamon, and I poured a cap of vanilla. No cap, my lips is stained rn. I don’t like that. I did drink the stuff and I did and didn’t like it. Money, if you wanna try it then that’s gorgeous, but I’m not saying you or anybody else should. Hail Satan.

Back
Top Bottom