FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Gettin’ to it.....

Sausage and mushroom...
C579BF72-2614-41BC-BDEF-1B885D0AA473.jpeg

OG
D4EDCE64-063A-4C57-B3B6-2D77FA55163F.jpeg

My spot showed some extra love....

92127965-2B73-47D6-B483-75288474D020.jpeg

I know how to deal with black folks in food establishments and I know it’s just jokes but why do we accept this?

When going to Caribbean, African, or AA owned spots, part of the enjoyment is talking to the owner and getting that hospitality. The conversation makes it more enjoyable

y'all going to post y'all Superbowl spread? my local chicken spot played me with the wings... I called when they open saying I need a dozen for 5:30 they were like call before at like 5... I call them and they are sold out SMH... I ordered from a local pizzeria hopefully it's good lol

Whenever I hit up a mexican spot I usually ask them to put some ground beef or chorizo in the queso if they don't have a dish like that.

the fam is out on vacation so just chilled at the crib dolo.... got my usual diet Pepsi to go with the food...got half italian sub from Jersey Mike's, Pizza hut supreme, 12 chicken wings, chips and dip, veggies and ranch, red velvet cake for desert and gran Marnier after I eat... the shrimp cocktail is frozen so I'm thawing it out now smh
20200202_180816.jpg

the fam is out on vacation so just chilled at the crib dolo.... got my usual diet Pepsi to go with the food...got half italian sub from Jersey Mike's, Pizza hut supreme, 12 chicken wings, chips and dip, veggies and ranch, red velvet cake for desert and gran Marnier after I eat... the shrimp cocktail is frozen so I'm thawing it out now smh
20200202_180816.jpg
Damn...this boy is livin’ out here.

but aren’t you from Jersey? You could do better with the pizza and the hero.:smh:

Damn...this boy is livin’ out here.

but aren’t you from Jersey? You could do better with the pizza and the hero.:smh:

locally not too many good sub shops by me... there's a good sub shop like an hour away and didn't feel like driving there... and there's a pizza spot by me that's as good as NY pizza... but you need to eat that fresh and not good the next day... that's why I went with pizza hut plus it's cheaper lol

I know how to deal with black folks in food establishments and I know it’s just jokes but why do we accept this?

When going to Caribbean, African, or AA owned spots, part of the enjoyment is talking to the owner and getting that hospitality. The conversation makes it more enjoyable

I've personally never experienced this from any west indian spot of been to since childhood (trini, jamaican, bajan, GT, or grenadian) They've always treated their customers with respect. I don't know when this became an ongoing joke but it's news to me.

Back
Top Bottom