FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

No. A study says Glyphosate increases cancer risks by up to 41% for those exposed to it .

I'm not super anti GMO but there's a reason that this is banned in many other countries

A man who sued Monsanto, the maker of Roundup which has that chemical in it won hundreds of millions of dollars in a lawsuit because he got cancer due to the exposure.
Mans sued Monsanto and lived to tell the tale? :nerd:

Poll
Would you rather eat an Impossible Burger with Glyphosate or a burger made by @alchemist iq?
impossible with glyphosate without hesitation

his other burger that mondo looking burger be having me dyin too

2241083-6dbebcac48de6fb99a7e7262ba9a6588.jpg

8-largerpaty.jpg

No. A study says Glyphosate increases cancer risks by up to 41% for those exposed to it .

I'm not super anti GMO but there's a reason that this is banned in many other countries

A man who sued Monsanto, the maker of Roundup which has that chemical in it won hundreds of millions of dollars in a lawsuit because he got cancer due to the exposure.

But at what concentration and how much do you need to be exposed to before it becomes carcinogenic? If I end up getting cancer from a trace ingredient in a food I don’t eat that much, I’d chalk it up to bad luck.

But at what concentration and how much do you need to be exposed to before it becomes carcinogenic? If I end up getting cancer from a trace ingredient in a food I don’t eat that much, I’d chalk it up to bad luck.
Haven't looked that deep into it and not tryna convince anyone to not eat it. Just posted it for those who may be concerned

Also, I'm not super anti gmo, but in some cases I would like to know what's in what and that is one of those products I would like to avoid.

I am sure it wasn't that serious for him to be banned. As much wold stuff that is said in here and folks are still here. :lol:
usually its when someone reports a post
if u peep
mods aint as tough as they used to
only time they REALLLLLLY trip
is when someone snitches on a specific post
or someone be REALLLLLLY flagrant with it
i aint sayin it was @racistford
but i aint saying it might not be him either
but it prolly was
but i aint sayin it was though.............

I am sure it wasn't that serious for him to be banned. As much wold stuff that is said in here and folks are still here. :lol:
I think Robb said that Nasty Patty man said something about his mom and it got crazy from there. Idk. I don't remember their back and forth. I usually exit the thread when alchemist was cutting up

Haven't looked that deep into it and not tryna convince anyone to not eat it. Just posted it for those who may be concerned

Also, I'm not super anti gmo, but in some cases I would like to know what's in what and that is one of those products I would like to avoid.

That all makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom