FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I LOVE going back and looking at pictures of food I have eaten. Even though my dad hates when I take pictures of food.

Filet mignon with shrimp

Do you guys take your digital SLRs with you when you eat? :lol:

:lol: I hit my rep limit every time I'm in here.

I've had some nice eats but keep forgetting to take pics or felt funny taking pics around people...

Went to a nice dinner with some friends Saturday night. They tooks pics of their dishes so I took a quick iPhone pic of mine.

Lamb shank, crab cake, fresh green beans, & whipped potatoes... I didn't get a pick of my first course though which was grilled platter of scallops, shrimp, calamari, & oysters.

Last edited:
Filipino breakfast food is so good. I could eat it everyday. The yellow pan de sal with melted butter and scrambled egg is crack.

catching up from last week still. got back from new york, had some breakfast and then went to Vancouver BC for a few days.

biscuits & sausage gravy with poached eggs, and a bacon egg scramble from the Commons

spicy tuna sashimi, chicken karaage, agedashi tofu, and a popcorn shrimp roll from Sushi S in Canada

salted egg yolk fried crab, salt & pepper spareribs, pork chow fun, and dried scallop fried rice from Western Lake in Canada

Not sure why they only make 10 bowls per day. My guess would be that it takes forever to make the broth and so they only make enough for 10 servings. It was delicious, very rich and flavorful broth with half ramen noodles and half soba noodles. Also came with a couple slices of pork, mushrooms, bamboo and they drop a raw egg in it to make it even more rich and creamy. Would recommend it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom