FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Rasing canes.
Before running errands
27480D91-06E0-45C9-A191-CBAD4F4AE525.jpeg

From everything I've read from everyone here, Cane's seems to have bland chicken and great sauce whereas CFA has great chicken and very good sauces. Given these testimonials and the fact that we're still waiting on that Raising Cane's thread, I'm gonna speak for the people and say CFA>Cane's.

I do appreciate that Cane's has cole slaw though and I really wish CFA would bring it back. A spicy sandwich with extra pickles, hot sauce, and cole slaw would be the move.

Also something about a chicken tender sandwich bothers me.

Did that brisket come like that or did u zik it all up
Hey, I didnt even put anything on that brisket I bought. They dumped all of their special bbq on it wild sloppily.

I didn't even like the sauce that much. A bit too sweet and tangy.

Had pizza with the fambs tonight, basic nothing special.

I see my wifes sis in law go grab a mustard and started to drizzle it over her pizza slice.

Maaaaaan it was so hard to hold back and ask questions, i had to get outta that room.

Mustard on Pizza tho...what In the world....never heard of that move before.

I see my wifes sis in law go grab a mustard and started to drizzle it over her pizza slice.

Maaaaaan it was so hard to hold back and ask questions, i had to get outta that room.

She Wallllliiiiinnnnnn

What kind of mustard? Just basic yellow mustard?

I can’t mess with cfa.

Canes has been legit though. We used to only have one like 10 years ago now they are popping up all over.

speaking of food... whats the farthest yall traveled for food? im talking about you were craving something and drove hours away just to get some food... i prally traveled farther but as of recently last year i wanted a philly cheesesteak im from NJ mind you... drove 1 hour 10 minutes one way to get a cheesesteak in philly lol

Back
Top Bottom