FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

lol ya im just teasing... not sad about the age.. just wish i accomplished more by now... but ya i look at my birthday as just that... like i cant believe i made it to this age lol...so in a way im kinda lucky

On salad dressing, I eat a lot of salads and use a variety of dressings depending on what the other ingredients are. But one that I like that’s pretty versatile, tasty and not too heavy is this:

E2FF08ED-D748-4481-9140-B43AD7119C58.jpeg

Will have to check it out!
I know it's pretty standard but I enjoy this dressing...

81dg7Ts3L3L._SY355_.jpg

this one is good too...

large_3263c419-fc21-4401-b84e-e82751a4c0c4.JPG

Happy birthday man

What u get yourself

a lot actually... bought a cuban link gold bracelet with my tax refund and bought the new s10... actually took off 2 days off work for my bday today since its my bday and this past friday to pick up my new phone lol...but i got mad money from selling my kicks and supreme gear at my local cosignment shop and got money from the fam for my bday... its all going to savings... but might spend like 300 on myself today to do some online shopping lmao

im not going to sit here and say salads are the GOAT and i would go out of my way to get it... i just eat it because its good for you not necessarily like i have a desire to get a salad lol...when i go to chick fil a or mcdonalds the 2 places where i get a salad sometimes not all the time i get it because its a healthier option...the day before i go to these 2 spots i prally had something really extra unhealthy... so the next day ill make up for it and cop a salad... i have to be in the mood for it really... i dont get a salad all the time and when i do its prally half the time.. i dont always eat healthy but when i eat like trash the day before yes im inclined to cop the salad the next day but to be honest salad is not my first choice and only get it when i feel like it...

I'm actually surprised at how many people genuinely dislike fruits and vegetables.

I always bring a bunch of fruit with me to work. I'll cut it up and offer to coworkers. Some of them act like I'm offering them poison :lol:
Hey now, I love fruits and vegetables. Just depends on the fruits and vegetables

I eat them. I just dont take pics of them :lol:

I dont get salads though.

Lol @ McDonald's salad
I read those are mad sugary with high sodium levels as well and not in taste but in like the way high fructose corn syrup is in everything and doesn't make something sweet but taste a certain way.

Don't think its the healthiest type salad to get. From any fast food spot really.

Back
Top Bottom