FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ravioli with sausage.

20190226_232154.jpg

Hit that ravioli with salt, garlic powder then I went to get the black pepper :smh:

20190226_232113.jpg

Oh wow. I’m surprised you didn’t receive any reps on that post.

We got people here doing that for their employees insurance too. It’s now law but you’ll see some people charging for that.

I’m fine with it. When I worked in restaurants i had no insurance and ended up with a million dollar hospital bill...

Imagine working at a fancier restaurant where this couple just spent 515, and you as the server thinking that receipt gonna have a $75 tip at minimum. But when you pick that ***** up, there’s just four zeros with a long *** line going through it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: This is why my girls restaurant is on a tip pool. All the servers put their tips in and get divided by your time on the clock. Makes the money waaaay more stable and you don’t trip if this happens.

Why isn’t the bottom of the receipt in the picture showing whether it’s a merchant or customer copy? :nerd:

:lol: This is why my girls restaurant is on a tip pool. All the servers put their tips in and get divided by your time on the clock. Makes the money waaaay more stable and you don’t trip if this happens.

We did this when I worked at a country club and best believe me anything over a $5 bill went in my right pocket singles to the pool nobody’s honest in tip pools

We did this when I worked at a country club and best believe me anything over a $5 bill went in my right pocket singles to the pool nobody’s honest in tip pools

They’ll **** can you in a second if they evens suspect it. I’ve seen it happen when I cooked there. The servers decide too since you’re playing with their money.

Now you got me wanting wings lol
Speaking of wings. Got these pics from my wife’s phone. These were from previous weeks at my moms in law. She made these wings during a Saturday visit 2 weeks ago. My son loves her wings.
33259BC3-5AD8-4742-9350-98C1AE72BBE1.jpeg

My mom in law got a hook up on some lamb & she knew I loved it so she grilled it all. My wife & son didn’t partake but my we did. She grilled it all up & I took the leftovers home...
0FCB59D4-79DA-4F2E-8824-741687A5D3AD.jpeg

A week prior to the lamb, she got a hook up on some beef & 2 lobsters. She grilled the steaks more than I would’ve wanted her to but hey, it’s was free & still delicious.
15417170-04A3-4CFD-990B-A81659372F42.jpeg

Speaking of wings. Got these pics from my wife’s phone. These were from previous weeks at my moms in law. She made these wings during a Saturday visit 2 weeks ago. My son loves her wings.
33259BC3-5AD8-4742-9350-98C1AE72BBE1.jpeg

My mom in law got a hook up on some lamb & she knew I loved it so she grilled it all. My wife & son didn’t partake but my we did. She grilled it all up & I took the leftovers home...
0FCB59D4-79DA-4F2E-8824-741687A5D3AD.jpeg

A week prior to the lamb, she got a hook up on some beef & 2 lobsters. She grilled the steaks more than I would’ve wanted her to but hey, it’s was free & still delicious.
15417170-04A3-4CFD-990B-A81659372F42.jpeg
Mother in law is hooking you up.

Back
Top Bottom