FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Having worked years in soup kitchens, shelters, & such, homeless folks will take anything. You guys are arguing about food that has been bitten into but these folks rummage thru trash to eat while also trying to smoke from cigarette butts thrown away. You guys have no idea what you’re talking about. Shut the eff up & keep it moving...
You are missing the entire point.

Perspective of the giver

Vs.

Perspective of the receiver .

Got some more cookies for the low
20181231_110333.jpg

Pizza from Sam's club
20181231_115212.jpg

Saw these pestles and mordors at the asisn grocery
They had a whole other shelf full
20181231_115242.jpg

God...

It was a rhetorical question to make you comprehend that what you did isn't the same as giving someone a bitten burger .

Keep up man
I never said **** about no damn burger, I literally posted a situation I found myself in recently since people were discussing giving food to the homeless. Reading is fundamental

I never said **** about no damn burger, I literally posted a situation I found myself in recently since people were discussing giving food to the homeless. Reading is fundamental
Dude,
You brought up YOUR situation because we were talking about burgers and homeless people.

Not sure how you are getting lost here.

Nobody said you SAID anything (explicitly) about the burgers

Dude,
You brought up YOUR situation because we were talking about burgers and homeless people.

Not sure how you are getting lost here.

Nobody said you SAID anything (explicitly) about the burgers
I brought up my situation because someone mentioned giving unwanted food to homeless, thats it, **** everything else

Your the one that mentioned bitten burgers and comparing circumstances by quoting my post in the first place. **** had nothing to do with me
You are having a hard time keeping up. We can dead it since you fail to see the connections.

**** you know bout black pepper? shut the **** up and keep it moving before I murder you.
Dude never postes any evidence to his claims either.

That was funny.

Various prices.
I considered purchasing one but I passed.

Nothing I cook requires that.
Maybe one day when I expand my cooking techniques and recipes I'll purchase one

You are having a hard time keeping up. We can dead it since you fail to see the connections.

Dude never postes any evidence to his claims either.

That was funny.
The one dude did post evidence. His mom, mother in law, two father in laws, three aunts, two uncles, five cousins, and 4 nephews/neices are/were teachers

On another note just left costco with more king crab and prime filet for this evening :smokin

Various prices.
I considered purchasing one but I passed.

Nothing I cook requires that.
Maybe one day when I expand my cooking techniques and recipes I'll purchase one

You don't cook anything that requires adding multiple types of seasonings?

I mean you don't really need it, I only bought it because it was a dollar .

Otherwise, I wouldn't have one and would mix them in a bowl like I did before .

It is good for smashing garlic too

Having worked years in soup kitchens, shelters, & such, homeless folks will take anything. You guys are arguing about food that has been bitten into but these folks rummage thru trash to eat while also trying to smoke from cigarette butts thrown away. You guys have no idea what you’re talking about. Shut the eff up & keep it moving...

I had a man with his family at one of my sites telling me a couple months ago that he scopes the giant near his house for when they toss out meat and he goes and grabs whatever he can that's frozen. And that's a man with a home.

**** is real out here. Appreciate what you did or still do.

None of y'all must getting ready to eat gumbo with all this attitude and spice in here

Back
Top Bottom