Food combos you love that others find weird.

on what prison planet does burger meat taste anywhere near the same as taco meat? that's a stretch even for Tex-Mex.

I feel like people who abuse catsup employ a limited range of dressings overall. it's a kindergarten condiment, just a really low-tier sauce.

I do this SOMETIMES when my dad bbq's outside

I'm mexican btw :lol:
Then again i also use ketchup on everything, beans, rice, spaghetti, chicken, eggs....

you gets no cred for this...I'm black to the naked eye, and if I ever start slathering catsup on my baked mac and cheese I am signaling for help, please dial 911.

Pizza with a side of fries but only if the place does a good fry & no got damn ketchup on the fries either.

#DryFryCrew :emoji_fist:

nothing wrong with pizza and fries...I take full advantage of the parmesan and red pepper flakes too.

That would be false about the limited range of dressings overall. Ketchup is just one of many, that you only see me use on French fries :lol:

No comment on the opinion about it being a low-tier sauce. I'm no food snob.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Thanks for alerting me to that post girl.

I'm not anti-catsup at all, it definitely has its strongest place with the fried potato family...notice I said abuse the condiment.

...and I'm not a food snob at all, I still enjoy a good dollar menu run. don't do me like that. :lol:

I'm not anti-catsup at all, it definitely has its strongest place with the fried potato family...notice I said abuse the condiment.

...and I'm not a food snob at all, I still enjoy a good dollar menu run. don't do me like that. :lol:
I've posted pics in the food thread with ketchup on my fries (only that and no abuse) and I guess DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican has an issue with it and me.

I don't know why she does though.

Not weird

I appreciate A1 as a primary condiment for burgers and fries.A1 and mustard on my burger.

A1 on the fries.

Not weird

Last edited:
bwhahahaha tell me how you really feel Reggaeton. It's the same beef on your burger, just a different seasoning. Try it!
my wife does this **** and it blows my damn mind. when she first did it, inside, i questioned who she was as a person. lmao. not even the taco bell tacos, like the legit, hole in the wall, we don't speak english, point at the menu, mexican joint tacos. the one somebody grandma make with love...covered in ketchup

Spaghetti. Its never plural.

While I’m with you that an s on the end is wrong - your working is wrong. It’s always plural, never singular. Spaghetto is the singular - but no-one ever eats a single one, you get a plate of spaghetti.

While I’m with you that an s on the end is wrong - your working is wrong. It’s always plural, never singular. Spaghetto is the singular - but no-one ever eats a single one, you get a plate of spaghetti.
unnamed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom