Foamposites feel like boots..

Does the baby powder method work for any shoe? My Mars IV's squeak something terrible. Carbon Fiber ZF95's too.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Man, the comments in this thread might be some of the dumbest @%!# I've EVER read on Niketalk...

First of all, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR OPINION IS OR WHAT YOU THINK, these are a heavy shoe by Nike Basketball standards, much heavier than most of their product. That's a fact. A FACT. Not an opinion. So stop saying stupid stuff like "oh man go hit the gym, you're so weak if you think these are heavy". I'm not saying I agree with the sentiment that they feel like boots, but they are most definitely a HEAVY Nike Basketball shoe. This is not up for debate in any way, shape, or form.

Then the fools making little comments like "oh lemme go weigh them but first I'll have to wipe the piff off of my scale"... really? I hope you guys are teenagers. That @%!# isn't impressing anyone, and it's not funny either.

And Foamposites = dirt resistant? That's absurd. I've seriously never heard that one. What about the shoe makes it dirt resistant? Especially the lighter color pairs. I can't count the number of times I've had to wipe brown dirt stains off of Royals, Silvers, Pearls, etc..
lmao sounds like someone needs some pu55y

Originally Posted by sp1

theyre bulky so that would make em heavy, but they are still officiallll

good call.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Man, the comments in this thread might be some of the dumbest @%!# I've EVER read on Niketalk...

First of all, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR OPINION IS OR WHAT YOU THINK, these are a heavy shoe by Nike Basketball standards, much heavier than most of their product. That's a fact. A FACT. Not an opinion. So stop saying stupid stuff like "oh man go hit the gym, you're so weak if you think these are heavy". I'm not saying I agree with the sentiment that they feel like boots, but they are most definitely a HEAVY Nike Basketball shoe. This is not up for debate in any way, shape, or form.

Then the fools making little comments like "oh lemme go weigh them but first I'll have to wipe the piff off of my scale"... really? I hope you guys are teenagers. That @%!# isn't impressing anyone, and it's not funny either.

And Foamposites = dirt resistant? That's absurd. I've seriously never heard that one. What about the shoe makes it dirt resistant? Especially the lighter color pairs. I can't count the number of times I've had to wipe brown dirt stains off of Royals, Silvers, Pearls, etc..

laugh.gif
 @ you sayin this and your screen name is " sour deisel "

wear these to play bball all the time. Yea, they are heavy, but doesnt bother me. These things are damn near indestructible.

i dont know about them being like "boots" but i agree they are one of the more weighted bball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom