Foamposite Pro Pearl....Swoosh fell off

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

this is one of the MANY reasons why ones >>>>>>>>>>>>> pros.
Since your so adamant about promoting foamposite ones, please give me a rundown on what makes the foamposite one a superior shoe....i love both,but i want to know what you know that i don't, besides your opinion.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

this is one of the MANY reasons why ones >>>>>>>>>>>>> pros.
Since your so adamant about promoting foamposite ones, please give me a rundown on what makes the foamposite one a superior shoe....i love both, but i want to know what you know that i don't, besides your opinion.

roll.gif

dang thats unfortunate............give the people what they want. this wont discourage people from copping

I hate when you lose something and you don't notice until the end of the day. My guess is to 1) face it. 2) buy another... or 3) retrace your stepsthroughout your day and find the swoosh.

I Think The Swoosh On The Pearls Make Them Just That Much Better.......If They Was One's It Wouldn't Have That Same Effect As The Pros...

Tip My Hat Off To Nike For Not Messing Up This One

The other swoosh is long gone. Wish I could come up on em some day though. Might still be around somewhere, I live on a college campus, I don't peopleactually look down, see a swoosh and chuck it in the garbage, but this actually happened like 2 weeks ago.
frown.gif
I'm thinking I'm just gonna take theother one off too until I find a replacement swoosh.

Anyone know how to get rid of the residue resin/glue on the foams material from the swoosh so I can wear these??

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Pearls look better as a Pro

Just glue it back on or something

I actually LOST the swoosh
laugh.gif
, but I do agree with this statement. I felt like Jesus Shuttlesworth for a day until the swoosh came off
frown.gif

Check out your local plastic stores i.e. tap plastics and have them mold you another out of the other you do have. Just an idea, but it is do-able.

Maybe even try a custom stereo shop that is very familiar with making molds and working with fiberglass. good luck

I say just take off the other swoosh and wipe off the glue residue and BOOM!! you have a custom pair of pearls, lol.

why don't you just use apoxy? I used it before on a pair and it held up great and you couldn't even tell.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

pros are garbage anyway.....now u got some pearl foam 1's....looks kinda tight like that. You could always fill it in with a black permanent marker. or buy a beat pair of pros on ebay and use the swoosh off em and have an extra swoosh in case the other falls off.

roll.gif

Just paint it...

Back
Top Bottom