Foamposite One "Stealth" re-releasing Holiday 2013... sorta

yes. my 07s are done. missed out on the stealths. guess these are my bday kicks this yr

i dont believe that's a sample in the video

im pretty sure thats the 2007 foams

back when there was no release date for foams you could walk into footlocker the day the store got them

give the a kid in the store $5.00 or $10.00 and get 30% off back in 2006 2007 and 2008

i miss then days and need a hook up like that now and i'll offer $20.00 to $50.00 for each release in 2013 :frown:

Last edited:

back when there was no release date for foams you could walk into footlocker the day the store got them

give the a kid in the store $5.00 or $10.00 and get 30% off back in 2006 2007 and 2008

i miss then days and need a hook up like that now and i'll offer $20.00 to $50.00 for each release in 2013 :frown:

Was thinking the same thing

Last edited:

Was thinking the same thing. The grooves aren't shallow like on the China foams of today.

Heck, here the all black went on sale along with the red and cactus

Yeah those 2007 Antarctics is G money these days... $1000+ those go for... easily.

:smh: They was on sale all over NYC.

I still have 2-3 pairs deadstock and my girl told me a co-worker was willing to pay me $1000 for them back in May because we wear the same size 11.5 but I didn't want to let them go even though I have like 2-3 pairs of them being greedy because I figured that would last me for the next decade or so.

Nike saying to hell with the resellers getting that money they'll take a cut of it too :lol:

still couldn't believe how i got through ndc for those last year. They sold it in less than 5 minutes. But I'm a sucker for all black foams and these will be copped as well :D

Need a pair of these bad. This shoe has been eluding me for years lol. They're confirmed, right?

Finally! Thought I was assed out cuz I missed the stealth release

Missed out on the stealths hopefully I'll get my hands on these. Would only be my second pair of foams..

Back
Top Bottom