Foamposite Lite Cushioning Setup Question.

So what exactly is underneath these bad boys? I've read statements that said it had lunarfoam, some saying it had zoom heel lunarfoam forefoot, and andanother say zoom in both heel and forefoot. Can i get a confirmation?
nerd.gif

it's a zoom-zoom, forefoot-heel set up.

the forefoot zoom at least is encased in lunarfoam though i BELIEVE, if not the entire insole (which is pretty thick).

whatever it is-- great cushioning in a foamposite, and you can at the very least rely on the zoom-zoom if the lunar nonsense bottoms out.

*edit*
i've got two pairs of foam lites, so i can definitely vouch for the forefoot-heel zoom bags.

Thanks for the reply.
Got the Stat POPs on the way, cant wait till they arrive.

BTW have any of you played ball in them? How are they?

like any foam. you hafta run them in a bit. i say about 5 hours in and they were already feeling plush. we'll see how long they last.

i have the david wests and the cushioning setup is great. It took me about 10 hours playing to break them in...

Just got my POP Foam Lite's and it's definitely Zoom-Zoom. They feel like *** out of the box though... they run super narrow and super long, so if youhave wide feet, it might be best to stay away from these. I'll continue to try to break mine in and see what happens, and then I'll post a review on myblog (link below in signature).

Back
Top Bottom