FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
maybe it's just me but the blue looks like exactly like the 2017 pair which I'm not too crazy about and hardly wear them... ya definitely passing on this new pair... yall can eat...

Early photos via eBay

IMG_3226.jpeg
IMG_3227.jpeg
IMG_3228.jpeg

I wasn't fortunate enough to land a pair of 2007 or 2017 let alone OGs.
I can see the slight differences in comparisons but honestly in hand these aren't bad.
Shade is a pinch lighter.
These are were a no brainer once I seen they were releasing this year. Wasted no time, will unDS very soon I can feel it.

Been itching to retake that Nike ad photo since I first got into kicks in middle school.
DSC_0423 copy.jpg
DSC_0425.jpg
DSC_0428 copy.jpg
DSC_0432.jpg

I wasn't fortunate enough to land a pair of 2007 or 2017 let alone OGs.
I can see the slight differences in comparisons but honestly in hand these aren't bad.
Shade is a pinch lighter.
These are were a no brainer once I seen they were releasing this year. Wasted no time, will unDS very soon I can feel it.

Been itching to retake that Nike ad photo since I first got into kicks in middle school.
DSC_0423 copy.jpg
DSC_0425.jpg
DSC_0428 copy.jpg
DSC_0432.jpg
Nice pics! Are those the 2024 Copper's as well?

2011 vibes.. I’m way more excited about those Noens next year.. I hope the retail pair is on par with the sample. Sometimes the sample looks better than what they end up mass producing.

Nice pics! Are those the 2024 Copper's as well?
Thank you 🙏🏽 and no these are from 2017.
Great pics romcadoo romcadoo ! I'm excited to receive my pair.
Thank you 🙏🏽 keep in mind I’ve never owned any of the other iterations so my opinion can be taken with a grain of salt. I feel these are solid and much better than the red metallic retro.

I’m glad we didn’t get these.
IMG_0291.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom