FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I suggested that all ready  
nerd.gif

Tried cancelling through the app but wouldn't let me. Didn't see an option. I've done it before but before this new app update. Couldn't access order through Nike site either. Says still processing. Did they over sell like they did the Master 12's?

my snkrs app says all sz available except 8 i think,, are these sitting??
I personally don't like em which im going to pass

theres no money in reselling foams anymore... i may cop these when i find a lightly used pair on ebay for under $150 (it will happen)

as long as theres no drag on the soles , you cant go wrong...

some serious deals to be had on the bay
on a side note after a month quitting my old job finally got a new one so ill be able to cop those red pros :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: started gettin a lil nervous :lol:

theres no money in reselling foams anymore... i may cop these when i find a lightly used pair on ebay for under $150 (it will happen)

as long as theres no drag on the soles , you cant go wrong...

some serious deals to be had on the bay
on a side note after a month quitting my old job finally got a new one so ill be able to cop those red pros
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
started gettin a lil nervous
laugh.gif
maybe not new foams. but older foams like the 2010 pearls, coppers, 2009 coppers, royals and pewters will always catch a nice price.  still trying to cop stealths for a decent price..  but in a way your right, all the newer stuff is obtainable, except the solars which pushed over the 300 mark.  but then again, none of the newer stuff is as clean as it use to be. and the shoes arent nearly as comfortable as they made them even a few years ago ( which I think is due to the new molds - especially on the Pros - the Ones are still decently comfortable).  After the Pine Green Pro dropped, it was all downhill from there. Thats the first foam I paid over 200 for, which I got on resell for about 250 .  Its funny because back then coughdrops were easily obtainable as sub 200 on resell.  I bought two pairs of DS pearls for 180 each on resell.  Got my Pewters for 170 each.  Got two pairs of cough drops for 150 each. Electric Green Pros for 160.

But then again if they charged what they use to charge for foams ($190) then maybe there would be some money to be made.  NIKE is doing a great job trying to kill the profit margin of resellers, but then again its the consumers who will struggle.  Resell will stay about the same, NIKE will charge more to make up.

Last edited:
But then again if they charged what they use to charge for foams ($190) then maybe there would be some money to be made.  NIKE is doing a great job trying to kill the profit margin of resellers, but then again its the consumers who will struggle.  Resell will stay about the same, NIKE will charge more to make up.

I disagree. Nike produces these at a cost of a few dollars per pair, they are mass produced after all to a certain extent. Nike has been raising prices a lot the last 4-5 years.

3 years ago my Kobe 8's were $140, now XI's are $200, literally same exact mold :lol: same story with lebrons, foams, Jays etc....

If Nike wants to kill the profit margin of resellers, then all they have to do is simply produce more pairs, basic principle of supply & demand.

What's going on is the economy has improved the last 5 years significantly, people seem to keep buying so Nike keeps raising.

Last edited:
Bought a couple of pure platinum to resell and I was thinking they were gonna sell out. Looks like they gonna sit. Should I return or hold on to them and maybe make
Some money of them?

Bought a couple of pure platinum to resell and I was thinking they were gonna sell out. Looks like they gonna sit. Should I return or hold on to them and maybe make
Some money of them?

I strongly dislike resellers so let that L sink in for a bit, and then when the store gives you the run-around on why you can't return them, redeem yourself by selling those pairs for way under retail to the good folks on NT

Back
Top Bottom