FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Why so sad Grizz
laugh.gif
??....did you get your carolina's??.....i was gonna pass on em but ended up really liking them so i copped

Yeah it sucks especially since I take care of my stuff and was always in good climate, etc. kind of some freak ****.

But if I can't get my loot back or close to it. Prob just beat the crap out of them.

Now that I think about it one of my white Jordan 8 from the countdown packs yellowed all on the side where it's plastic with the paint design. Not the leather. But the plastic piece. Think it just oxidized since it had no top on box. Sun may have hit it. Etc.

But I think the zoom rookies had a closed box but maybe something with the gliw in the dark stuff in the foam.

Def sucks just cuz I was planning on selling and def was caught off guard.

I'm gonna be corny for a min and say that I hope eventually I won't hear J. Cole saying "Carolina blue kicks, fresh on the sceeeeene" every time I look at these, but I think it might be a permanent association at this point. 
laugh.gif

I'm gonna be corny for a min and say that I hope eventually I won't hear J. Cole saying "Carolina blue kicks, fresh on the sceeeeene" every time I look at these, but I think it might be a permanent association at this point. :lol:
I always here jay Z say it, :lol:

Last edited:

Copped from FTL, no tax and free shipping 
nthat.gif
for FTL theyre charging me tax, and shipping. is it me, or is it strange that they charge 7.99 shipping to your house....and also 7.99 instore pickup too? cause thats what i see. isnt instore free?

this had to had been a good release.. no screenshots of people getting theres.. the onl y complaints are sales tax.. foam hype is down for a change..:smile:

Copped from FTL, no tax and free shipping 
nthat.gif
for FTL theyre charging me tax, and shipping. is it me, or is it strange that they charge 7.99 shipping to your house....and also 7.99 instore pickup too? cause thats what i see. isnt instore free?
No tax for me because there are no FTLs in Vermont. One perk of living in the sneaker desert. Also used free VIP shipping.

James  : Hi, my name is James. How may I help you? 
Ryan: Hi James, I have a 20% off code that I wanted to apply to my order today. The new system is weird, and I was unable to do it when I made the order. 
James: Hi there, Ryan! I'm sorry to hear about that. What was that 20% off code? 
Ryan
James: That promo code is working just fine and should be applicable to your order unless the order was for a launch product through the SNKRS app. SNKRS app purchase are not able to have promo codes applied to them. 
Ryan: I bought it online through the web browser 
James: Let me look into it and see if the Nike Air Foamposite was compatible with that promotional code. 
Ryan: I don't even think the product was on the app, I didn't see it when I searched for it yesterday to tell it to "notify me" 
James: It looks like that promo code excludes launch products and would be inapplicable to the Foamposite order. 
Ryan: Why aren't SNKRS purchases able to have codes applied? My friend had no problem using a promo code on the 72-10, or the Alternate 4's, why would the foamposites be excluded? 
Ryan: I have used promo codes on launch products as well. The reason I got the code is because you guys cancelled me PSNY order because the shoes were over sold. It was supposed to be a groomsman gift. I don't understand why I would be given a code that I can't use on a launch product. 
James: I'm sorry, but the system wouldn't allow me to apply this promo code to your purchase of the Foamposites

James  : Hi, my name is James. How may I help you? 
Ryan: Hi James, I have a 20% off code that I wanted to apply to my order today. The new system is weird, and I was unable to do it when I made the order. 
James: Hi there, Ryan! I'm sorry to hear about that. What was that 20% off code? 
Ryan
James: That promo code is working just fine and should be applicable to your order unless the order was for a launch product through the SNKRS app. SNKRS app purchase are not able to have promo codes applied to them. 
Ryan: I bought it online through the web browser 
James: Let me look into it and see if the Nike Air Foamposite was compatible with that promotional code. 
Ryan: I don't even think the product was on the app, I didn't see it when I searched for it yesterday to tell it to "notify me" 
James: It looks like that promo code excludes launch products and would be inapplicable to the Foamposite order. 
Ryan: Why aren't SNKRS purchases able to have codes applied? My friend had no problem using a promo code on the 72-10, or the Alternate 4's, why would the foamposites be excluded? 
Ryan: I have used promo codes on launch products as well. The reason I got the code is because you guys cancelled me PSNY order because the shoes were over sold. It was supposed to be a groomsman gift. I don't understand why I would be given a code that I can't use on a launch product. 
James: I'm sorry, but the system wouldn't allow me to apply this promo code to your purchase of the Foamposites
theyre trying to shaft u. call in, or call corporate

Back
Top Bottom