FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I hope everybody does not jump on the wagon when those holos drop, everybody that lives by southlake and wear a 9....stay away and get aquas

I hope everybody does not jump on the wagon when those holos drop, everybody that lives by southlake and wear a 9....stay away and get aquas
me too.. then the holo hype will have people saying "Me and My Holo Homies rocking the Grams..for the gram"..lol

Whats todays kicks for everyone.. Me.. Eggplants (2010).. still icey as a mofo..and doing the moonwalker around in them..

Moonwalk yo to the trashcan and toss those 2010s in there
sick.gif
eggies are still eggies.. so im happy..

I mess with them avi's that's for sure :rofl:
Someone said they never seen a good fake foam. Well they got a dude who does rep vs real and dude Hella funny. For those who know what I'm talking about...I need a new avy too. Steph Santiago might be next up [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

will be my 1st pair of foams...i normally wear a 12 but can do a 11.5 maybe i see that DTLR got em...what should i do?? im mad i had these in hand day of release but passed at check out because it woulda took a big chunk of my cash that day..is thier any 12's anywhere?? HELP!! lol

I VOTED FOR THE PEARLS.. THE WAY THEYRE BRINGING THEM BACK OUT IS AWESOME .. I WAS SURPRISED SO MANY VOTED FOR A NON OG COLORWAY.. GONE FISHING IS LEADING WITH 19 VOTES.. SECOND PLACE ARE THE MIRRORS WITH 12 OR SO POINTS

I VOTED FOR THE PEARLS.. THE WAY THEYRE BRINGING THEM BACK OUT IS AWESOME .. I WAS SURPRISED SO MANY VOTED FOR A NON OG COLORWAY.. GONE FISHING IS LEADING WITH 19 VOTES.. SECOND PLACE ARE THE MIRRORS WITH 12 OR SO POINTS

We only got 1 OG colorway and it hasn't even released yet. Why blindly vote?

BECAUSE ITS SLATED TO RELEASE.. EVEN IF IT DOESNT AND GETS SCRAPPED, THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS YOU CANT VOTE FOR IT... FURTHERMORE, SOMEONE PUT IT IN THE LIST AS AN OPTION... SO BLIND OR NOT, YOU CAN VOTE. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU VOTE FOR IT OR NOT I REALLY DONT CARE LOL I JUST NOTICED THAT GONE FISHING WAS HIGH.. THEYRE TRASH IMO BUT THATS JUST ME

BECAUSE ITS SLATED TO RELEASE.. EVEN IF IT DOESNT AND GETS SCRAPPED, THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS YOU CANT VOTE FOR IT... FURTHERMORE, SOMEONE PUT IT IN THE LIST AS AN OPTION... SO BLIND OR NOT, YOU CAN VOTE. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU VOTE FOR IT OR NOT I REALLY DONT CARE LOL I JUST NOTICED THAT GONE FISHING WAS HIGH.. THEYRE TRASH IMO BUT THATS JUST ME
we dont know if its gonna have defects.. people though mirrors would be strong.. then it peels..

I never said it was a rule. Just saying I'm not voting for it until I see it in person. I'm not just voting because it's pearls. You made a statement and I replied. No need to get defensive like that.

i feel where j o 19 is coming from though, its not even a released colorway yet. it shouldnt even be on the list. how could it be the "Best of 2015" yet no one has them yet? :rolleyes

if were voting blindly then the mirrors would of probably been in the lead if not for that peeling issue.

I never said it was a rule. Just saying I'm not voting for it until I see it in person. I'm not just voting because it's pearls. You made a statement and I replied. No need to get defensive like that.
J with the factual comeback.

i feel where j o 19 is coming from though, its not even a released colorway yet. it shouldnt even be on the list. how could it be the "Best of 2015" yet no one has them yet? :rolleyes

if were voting blindly then the mirrors would of probably been in the lead if not for that peeling issue.

RIGHT.. AND THERE'S A LOT ON THAT LIST THAT HASNT RELEASED.. WELL MAYBE NOT A LOT BUT A GOOD FEW... IM SURPRISED THE PEARL PACK DIDNT INCLUDE VOLTS..THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY BETTER

Back
Top Bottom