FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Old heads who were around back then complained the 09's weren't white. People went on and on about that. It was really annoying, especially considering they're one of the best colorways of the past eight years :smh:
Now we have newbies complaining because they aren't champagne white like the OG's from 09' :lol:

And this is why I can't even look at foams with the same reverence anymore. :smh:

Same thing happened with infrared 6s, heads complained about the varsity reds in 10 but now they're sought after. Heads were complaining the infrared was to pink with this last retro and begging for varsity red, it's hilarious.

2009 & 2011 Pearls both was A1 to me 8)
388860917.jpg

Last edited:
Late on the ice sole talk. So I'll start a new one. Camo sole :lol: :nerd: I want commission for that idea Nike but ya'll probably say it's coming |I

damn... I can't tho... there's like 3 12s coming out in a 2 month time frame plus cement 4s
hard to get these foams when Jordans are still cheaper... for now

My sentiments exactly! 2016 will be the year of the Jordan's. To much heat from Jordan to pay more for non-retro foams.

When the red metallic's or all black foams drop I'm all in.

damn... I can't tho... there's like 3 12s coming out in a 2 month time frame plus cement 4s
hard to get these foams when Jordans are still cheaper... for now

My sentiments exactly! 2016 will be the year of the Jordan's. To much heat from Jordan to pay more for non-retro foams.

When the red metallic's or all black foams drop I'm all in.

Sorry but I'm taking foams over those Jordan's all day every day. Nike doesn't retro foam colors that often where as JB retros their colors nearly every other year now.

THE UNIV BLUE FOAMS ARE LOOKING GREAT.. AND I HATE NON CLEAR SOLES BUT IT WORKS.. THAT CARBON FIBER IS HIDEOUS THOUGH

Those are a definite cop for me. I've sold or donated most of my Carolina blue shoes and one of my favorite colors

Back
Top Bottom