FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Fice Gallery in Salt Lake City doing phone orders. Have a safe Thanksgivings Everbody!

Southside is always crazy. A young dude around 19-20 killed his baby's mother, her friend, and the 3 year old baby. Then did himself, over a Facebook post. Exactly why I moved to the county. Lol

I think the fact they can be Knicks or Cavs helps.
I expected this to be the reason they would sit. As a Knicks and Mets fan [read: masochist] I have some semblance of a reason to wear. Outside of that tho, they're almost Dutch clogs. Or pumpkins on your feet. I know,I know, wear what you like and forget what they think, but honestly these are hard to pull off.

Knicks don't really have that many bandwagoners, do they?
there was a list of teams that this goes awesome with and there's plenty of orange shirts and blue shirts, yall act like it's truly hard to coordinate an outfit bcuz your shoes are orange and blue, you can always go for my outfit idea

Last edited:
Southside is always crazy. A young dude around 19-20 killed his baby's mother, her friend, and the 3 year old baby. Then did himself, over a Facebook post. Exactly why I moved to the county. Lol
sad man.. they really trying to get back to when it was in the 90's where it was the murder capital.. been a min since i been up that way and over SS.. and for

@redrum3281  i saw his profile and saw a city i frequent and asked a question about it...sheesh.. we all cant be serious all the time 

there was a list of teams that this goes awesome with and there's plenty of orange shirts and blue shirts, yall act like it's truly hard to coordinate an outfit bcuz your shoes are orange and blue, you can always go for my outfit idea
you and this Goku supersayan transformation gif..

Yea idk about these sitting. Sure there will be one or two spots somewhere who will have some random sizes, but BET that when people miss out on the VIs, you can kiss the rest of the pairs goodbye. Hope for a restock or just wait a month and buy for retail plus shipping from a reseller looking for rent

Yea idk about these sitting. Sure there will be one or two spots somewhere who will have some random sizes, but BET that when people miss out on the VIs, you can kiss the rest of the pairs goodbye. Hope for a restock or just wait a month and buy for retail plus shipping from a reseller looking for rent
yes resellers.. move away from our foams.. let us keep foams for people who like to "WEAR" them not buy the whole damn store and pose with a car load to resell..

yes resellers.. move away from our foams.. let us keep foams for people who like to "WEAR" them not buy the whole damn store and pose with a car load to resell..

y'all are funny. like a broken record.

sad man.. they really trying to get back to when it was in the 90's where it was the murder capital.. been a min since i been up that way and over SS.. and for

@redrum3281  i saw his profile and saw a city i frequent and asked a question about it...sheesh.. we all cant be serious all the time
oh ok well then i will edit my post, i'm all for fun and games, but man murder is serious so i tend to turn away from that stuff, to much of it going on right now

you and this Goku supersayan transformation gif..
oh i got a vegito one if that would be better, i'm just saying everybody saying it's hard to match orange and blue but they did it all the time in DBZ see here

orange blue is famous, look how they glisten must have sole protectors in their ki

i like mines... but i cant wear them until I can make them completely disease free.. in that case ill take some photos after they are done with that tonight.

gamerg gamerg can I cut out the portion of the sole protector that goes over the traction part of the sole and just leave it on the ice or is that pointless ?

Back
Top Bottom