FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Think I might’ve just gotten the steal of a lifetime on GOAT. Was browsing 97 royals just for fun (and because I want an 4th pair) and I stumbled across a DS pair on there. Scrolled through the pics and realized they have the blue carbon fiber and everything else. Size tags marked salesman samples :emoji_astonished: clicked purchase with the quickness and they’ve been verified and going to ship. Gonna try to get the pics from the listing to show y’all but you can see it in the email they sent. Not sure why they automatically delete listings but anywho. $394 after everything, can’t believe it. Crazy thing is I offered $3k on a pair that PG had for sale on insta and didn’t even get a response :lol:

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg

Last edited:
Think I might’ve just gotten the steal of a lifetime on GOAT. Was browsing 97 royals just for fun (and because I want an 4th pair) and I stumbled across a DS pair on there. Scrolled through the pics and realized they have the blue carbon fiber and everything else. Size tags marked salesman samples :emoji_astonished: clicked purchase with the quickness and they’ve been verified and going to ship. Gonna try to get the pics from the listing to show y’all but you can see it in the email they sent. Not sure why they automatically delete listings but anywho. $394 after everything, can’t believe it. Crazy thing is I offered $3k on a pair that PG had for sale on insta and didn’t even get a response :lol:

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg
Yeah, you got a gem 💎 lol

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg
Great buy! 👊

IMG_1924.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg
Not a steal bro... You just bought 25 year old sneakers.... 😂

Very interesting video for sure.
A lot of the key points makes sense and I think I can agree with most he is saying. The problem with the LeBron line is it’s a tech show.
There aren’t too many shoes that share similar characteristics which is fine at the same time, all of Nikes new tech doesn’t really suit his play style or physique. Let’s be real here he’s pretty much been Nike basketball department’s flagship player since he’s been in the league.
Out of 20 shoes there are more than a handful of shoes that got either got scrapped last min or he barely wore throughout the season.
The two times they used foamposite material it didn’t cater to LeBron at all.

I found this in the Devin Booker 1 Thread of all places

$350 a good price for 2017 royals?

I would secure, especially if brand new. I have history with this pair: I was in college and working at Walmart during the time. Once I saved up I secured a pair off of Footlocker.com and received an order confirmation as well. I was told they were actually sold out and secured the 2016 Air Jordan 11s instead on eBay for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom