FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Or these

IMG_1468.jpeg
I remember getting these in early 2002. Got them at Footaction my 9th grade year. I remember leaving them in my gym locker and someone broke into my locker and stole them. I was so mad. $170 down the drain….smh.

Ultraposite was sick. Too bad it only released in one color and the pods scuffed easy.
Oh yeah, I definitely had those too.. Released April of 03. I remember getting mines that summer on sale for $115.. Yeah, the scuffs were really bad. Well, after that era of shoes, it went downhill

Man been watching these 02 pearls end on eBay for $99 three separate times and I can’t bring myself to bid on them last second :lol:

They’re clean but man for something older I need the box and everything :smh:

Plus they’re missing a check on the side

IMG_1785.png

IMG_1786.png

IMG_1787.png

IMG_1788.png

IMG_1789.png

I remember getting these in early 2002. Got them at Footaction my 9th grade year. I remember leaving them in my gym locker and someone broke into my locker and stole them. I was so mad. $170 down the drain….smh.
I remember lock cut end of senior year and unassigned two lockers popped were full of sneakers and gym clothes. I was tight having been got before. Dude was just stealing for sport. To this day idk who Swiper was.

Man I remember I put all my stuff in my PE locker and my backpack strap was hanging out the bottom corner. I saw it and was gonna fix it but then was like nah it’ll be fine.

Came back and the bottom of my locker was bent open and my phone/wallet was gone :smh:

I haven’t seen many raffles for these and they’re not on the usual websites. Is this a quick strike release?

Back
Top Bottom