FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Video about the Memphis Tigers getting their Foams

They say in the video the pairs and F&F and never getting released

Which is weird, they come in their own unique box with a style code and barcode

So again, **** NIKE

I remember the thread when the galaxy’s released. Dudes were getting clowned On NT for paying $600/$700 resell the days leading up to release date. Then attitudes completely changed day of release when everyone missed out, and resell was $900+. Good times.
Spectacular23 Spectacular23

Last edited:
Some of these pairs on eBay/marketplace look like dudes were playing hop scotch in em :smh:
I’m on day 2 of wear and have a little wear on the heel, haven’t done anything crazy. Hope these dont peel too quickly, they need to last me another 20 years.

Don’t think I ever seen these joints b4

D5851F64-B7C8-496E-8CA3-4DF616EDAD5D.jpeg

I don't remember Galaxies being $600 before release.

I do remember $2K being the going asking price around release.
Yep Between $600 - $800, right before release date. People here were upset that mom & pop shops were selling them around that range, and they were also upset that people were buying ebay reservations around that range. I don't remember the exact details, but I remember spectacular23 was one of the users who bought them early around that price, and for pages on end people, were going in on him. Then everyone reengaged on their comments on release date, once everyone missed out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom