FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Thought I moved em all. Found more under the bed. Prolly find a couple more as I move completely

D68FDB60-D95D-4148-818D-24A2E4150B8F.jpeg

Fly setup.

Is this your whole collection right here?

They must think this is 2011-2013 or something!

I'll always remember that raffle system via Foot Locker Inc. companies. Actually it lasted until 2016 before app reservation was established around the fall of that year.

That discontinued system was dope if you knew someone and didn't abuse it! 😆👍

A former cool a%$ associate of mine who was an assistant manager at Champs hooked me up twice. She hooked me up in 2015 with the Maroon VI and in 2016 with the black metallic V.

I'll always remember that raffle system via Foot Locker Inc. companies. Actually it lasted until 2016 before app reservation was established around the fall of that year.

That discontinued system was dope if you knew someone and didn't abuse it! 😆👍

A former cool a%$ associate of mine who was an assistant manager at Champs hooked me up twice. She hooked me up in 2015 with the Maroon VI and in 2016 with the black metallic V.
Thanks for the info!
I actually meant "as if Foamposite were still hot like that to require a raffle"

Thanks for the info!
I actually meant "as if Foamposite were still hot like that to require a raffle"

I totally understood your point about Foamposite currently lacking the need to necessitate a raffle system. I just shared my favorable experiences along with some other peeps about that discontinued raffle system because your post inadvertently made me reminisce.

I don't recall if they ever mandated it for past Foamposite releases because I only got hooked up for those 2 retro Jordans I previously mentioned.

Yeah getting hooked up with an inside job to secure release date shoes is one of the primary reasons they discontinued it in 2016. At least I was able to get the Space Jam XI in December 2016 after they converted to app reservation.

Back
Top Bottom