FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I was looking at the OG blue foam ones. I have the 07 retro, but I wanted to own a pair to see if it’s any drastic differences?

Build quality will be different and the OG's have the indentation by the heel. If you're planning to wear, you're better off with the retros. The OG's make nice collection pieces but I would not suggest wearing them as mentioned above, there will be sole separation. In some cases, the nubuck eyestays will start to peel and crack.

IMG_20200221_111027536.jpg

We here, just caught the lady pushing these out. Unfortunately none in my size 10.

I thought I had a steal at $125 from StockX last year!

Now that Marshall’s deal is highway robbery!!!
5D7AE78D-AE92-4209-A0A9-9B9F3FE26B28.jpeg

Had a pair of the above black pros back in 98 picked them up at the Lancaster PA Outlett when visiting from the UK had never seen them b4 that only Pearls.

They had a lil to much glue on them but it was an easy cleanup broke many necks on the courts in England.

Had a pair of the above black pros back in 98 picked them up at the Lancaster PA Outlett when visiting from the UK had never seen them b4 that only Pearls.

They had a lil to much glue on them but it was an easy cleanup broke many necks on the courts in England.

Imagine walking into a store and finding a shoe that dope that you’ve never seen before. What a time!

omg that lacing.

aint gonna lie i tried it once.

I accepted it as a kid in the 90's but couldn't figure out why they kept doing it. Nobody in my entire area ever said 'oh wow, look at that lacing style.. bout to kill it!' ... I went out of my way to make sure I never laced any of my shoes like that :lol:

i still do some of the lacing techniques in some shoes that allow, i kind feel like i need to look into a shoe that can checker board nicely

I accepted it as a kid in the 90's but couldn't figure out why they kept doing it. Nobody in my entire area ever said 'oh wow, look at that lacing style.. bout to kill it!' ... I went out of my way to make sure I never laced any of my shoes like that :lol:
damn, nobody in my area ever laced shoes like that in the 90s. I didnt start seeing it until the early 2000s when everyone was wearing adidas superstars and pumas. straight laced with extra fat laces. lol i tried it once too, never felt right.

the eastbay magazine ad of the black / clear pros. a few posts above.

The pic wasn’t loading for me. I see it now. Yeah that just looks off to me. But even lacing up to the very top on foams is odd too

I thought y’all were talking about this kind of lacing. This still annoys me lmao

23BCE2EE-EE8C-4231-BA24-ED39EDC1F38C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom