FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anyone attempt to remove the flowers on the Florals to make them all black?

Has anyone seen the printed graphics on Foams, intentionally or unintentionally, come off?
My son has the florals. He’s 4. The toe area is pretty much white because the printed graphics have rubbed off. He’s only had the shoes for about 4 weeks

Y’all keep fighting over the new new. Forever stealing quality :wink:

B0C16FC1-16BE-494B-8B45-D211F9C1DE3A.jpeg

I haven’t been following Foamposites lately. I’m really digging the hyper crimson colorway. Y’all think these will be able to be had under retail / discounted? Under $190...

I feel like they should be. Right?

IMG_3777.JPG

Finally had chance to review recent SNKRs pickup. Still a worthless app. Been a really long minute for this style (down to just handful), but like the theme and style: Foamposite Memphis Tigers.
Went usual half size up. Exact width and about half thumb extra length. Not bad. Buy cause you like foams. Wear to show support for One Cent.

70929719-ec81-4c67-b1af-19b8a131e448-_W_26737.JPG

are the soles attached ?

Hows the nubuck around the laces ?

Yes and surprisingly the nubuck isn’t cracked or torn anywhere. I think these may have been worn once or twice a long time ago. The logos on the insoles are still 100%

Picked up Flightposites at South Premium Vegas Outlet yesterday....

Legion Green is $74.97
Royal is $99.97

Used my birthday coupon code (for the 5th time) and mil disco to make the Legion Green $59.76 and the Royal $79.68...

20190331_194855.jpg

Did they have size 9.5 of the royals left as well?

I been around since NT “mattered”... volts were only hot on NT... volts could be had for 50 bucks back when foams used to sit...

I remeber getting Bred IVs on sale along with Cherrywood XVIs years and years back. Those ain’t classics then right? They were on sale

I remember seeing Carolina Foam Pros on sale... man I wish those were classics. So if they went on sale back then, but sought after now, what should we refer to them as? Let’s get it right then

Back
Top Bottom