FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Was on SNKRS and saw the back of the Denim Foams and realized how they started butchering foams.. I wonder how long this has been happening and I didn't even peep. The back is supposed to be curved not squared.. joints looking like when the barber messes up the back of your shape up :lol:

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-quotDenimquot-To-Release-This-Week-Official-Images.jpg

NIKE-AIR-FOAMPOSITE-ONE-7-565x372.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-one-3back.jpg

Last edited:
Was on SNKRS and saw the back of the Denim Foams and realized how they started butchering foams.. I wonder long this has been happening and I didn't even peep. The back is supposed to be curved not squared.. joints looking like when the barber messes up the back of your shape up :lol:

Damn! They gotta get their ish together.

Was on SNKRS and saw the back of the Denim Foams and realized how they started butchering foams.. I wonder how long this has been happening and I didn't even peep. The back is supposed to be curved not squared.. joints looking like when the barber messes up the back of your shape up :lol:

Back when I had hair I preferred the sharp lines of the square in the back of my head, but yeah that's messed up on a foam, oh well I'm still grabbing on discount

So, I don’t be on this thread that much. Are Foamposites really not selling as well as it did? I only have the 2007 Royals, 2017 Eggplants, and black yeezy pair. I ask this because I went to footaction and still saw a bit of foams still sitting on the shelf. I was more surprised then anything else lol

So, I don’t be on this thread that much. Are Foamposites really not selling as well as it did? I only have the 2007 Royals, 2017 Eggplants, and black yeezy pair. I ask this because I went to footaction and still saw a bit of foams still sitting on the shelf. I was more surprised then anything else lol

the shoe craze for any and everything has died to only limited stuff, so limited foams sell, by GR foams sit, OG colorways sit but sell faster than retro+ cws

The real class of 97 pack.. (ended up having to sell my foams and recop because they were too big smh).

B79967A4-4F6C-48D4-A79D-F4390F317171.jpeg
8F75B3C0-AF46-4071-B1C9-B100EA301EA4.jpeg
nice pack. :smile:

my pack is ds also.

i’m just wondering what to do with those hawk flights :lol:.

i wont be posting anything til june next yr when i redeploy, maybe march when i go back for school if i get lucky, we'll see tbd, though i havent picked these up yet, i will have them by then

nice pack. :smile:

my pack is ds also.

i’m just wondering what to do with those hawk flights :lol:.

Bruh! lol I managed to sell off an 11.5 and then ended up having to get the whole pack again after my Foams were a little bigger and sold those too. Now Ill have them again and have to pull off the miracle of finding a home for the Hawk Flights.

I thought those hawk flights were so cool back in the day but if you take away that shiny thing they are 0d basic lol.

Like those 79.99 joints in 90s eastbays.

Back
Top Bottom