FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Enjoy the pics
20180106_113405.jpg
20180106_113346.jpg
20180106_113329.jpg

how was the line? When did you get in line and how many people were in already?

The abalones were $250 not that I mind paying but just knowing Nike and how these galaxies are getting hyped another $20x however many pairs made just seems like wayyy too easy money.

Hmm , now the question is do I have enough patience to wait it out. I got caught up In the aj1 gold top three release and paid a through the nose for those when I could’ve waited a few weeks

Hmm , now the question is do I have enough patience to wait it out. I got caught up In the aj1 gold top three release and paid a through the nose for those when I could’ve waited a few weeks

Def wait it out. If you don’t get them on the broader release I bet whatever resell is at first will drop 3-4-5 months down the road.

Update:
So the event got shut down, because people inside started fighting... sigh... i am waiting it out like some others but they said those with a reservation to come back in an hour, so we will see.

Update:
So the event got shut down, because people inside started fighting... sigh... i am waiting it out like some others but they said those with a reservation to come back in an hour, so we will see.
Damn
I bet it was a bunch of grown men fighting too huh ?

Update:

Sad. That's why I'm not a part of the "culture". Too many foolish people out there :smh:

Yeah those security guards were def going overboard to a degree. I get you’re trying to control the crowd but that guy was just being an idiot at points.

Back
Top Bottom